• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
can tell you iz cigar newb

nice pics vash

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have a really old season version of that Julius Boston bag/purse. It's..... purse-like. But doable.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i actually didn't have you in mind with the circle jerkers etc, jet.

i appreciate the brevity in your postings. you do the effortless style well.... as does uncontrol.

you guys are associated whether you like it or not or whether you even like uncontrol or not but are the go-to default forum assholes obviously

could you beat uncontrol in a fit battle 1 on 1. i'd bet you have more bawler knits but uncontrol has more shoes and accessories and hair salon hair

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
scroll wheel 3 pages
pause diamonds
scroll wheel
ya'll stfu

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
scroll wheel 3 pages
pause diamonds
scroll wheel
ya'll stfu

0bc8A.jpg

wish we could delete our own posts haha

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HAVE YOU EVER ROAD IN A DROP TOP LAMBO?
HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN A FERRARI?

IMG_1773.jpg

And tonight's view on the roof.
IMG_1775.jpg

MF
Junya
WWM
BoO
Billy Kirk
Epaulet
Qlo Socks
Virgils

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
That bag looks like a Billingham Hadley, which is a camera bag made of waterproof cotton twill. They've been used by photographers since the seventies, IIRC. I don't know how that could be gayer than an army tote.

I guess I'm seeing it in the wrong light. I come from a fairly working class background where wearing such a bag would result in your balls being busted and ground into fine powder. Now that I'm among more fashion-forward locales I can get away with wearing lots of things that I never dared to before. Even then, I still get called a *** sometimes just for wearing APCs or something. I referred to the bag as "****" because I'm operating under the assumption that someone who isn't gay does not want to look like he is.

But yeah, I went full marsupial for a minute there.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re; epaulet digicam chinos

do you alter those or just keep the 35.5 inseam and cuff the fuk out of it?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
I guess I'm seeing it in the wrong light. I come from a fairly working class background where wearing such a bag would result in your balls being busted and ground into fine powder. Now that I'm among more fashion-forward locales I can get away with wearing lots of things that I never dared to before. Even then, I still get called a *** sometimes just for wearing APCs or something. I referred to the bag as "****" because I'm operating under the assumption that someone who isn't gay does not want to look like he is.

But yeah, I went full marsupial for a minute there.

Dude, I was born in a rural part of Canada and come from a fairly simple background; so I don't think that's an excuse, the world is what we make of it. I don't think most people here care too much about being perceived as gay; and if they do, they're in for a rough time.

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
What kind of homophobic town do you live?

I don't. "Homophobic" is a word that smug PC undergrads throw around to make themselves seem enlightened and tolerant. Keep trying to categorize people under *isms and I'll keep on not giving a ****. You can't get inside my head and find out what my prejudices are, and even if you could, they might change at any moment.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
I don't. "Homophobic" is a word that smug PC undergrads throw around to make themselves seem enlightened and tolerant. Keep trying to categorize people under *isms and I'll keep on not giving a ****. You can't get inside my head and find out what my prejudices are, and even if you could, they might change at any moment.
I'm sorry, but you suck so much. edit: not actually sorry.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
HAVE YOU EVER ROAD IN A DROP TOP LAMBO?
HAVE YOU EVER DRIVEN A FERRARI?

IMG_1775.jpg

I am smoking a nice cigar here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads