• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man, nice work!

zedong, you ever watch a kva fashion show? they have some sloppy boot tucks. kva is a fan of the boot tuck--says its a way to break up the pants from the shoes, sort of like a rolled up shirt sleeve...or something like that. the runway models dont pull it off as well as willycheesesteak imo lol!

Brosef

Reaction score
9357M1006_2_1.jpg

y\ ?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good, if you are not a 41 you should look at some gellerXcp

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
looks good, if you are not a 41 you should look at some gellerXcp

Aren't they in suede? Would surely get ruined as soon as there's snow on the ground...

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, i saw your post in the winter boot thread and then figured out you needed them for winter.

Pitman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
spend a bit more and you can get mmm gats

/elitistsuggestions

or spend the same and you can get generic german ones without adidas on it.

MMMs are simply too much coin, and it'll be easier to marry Miranda Kerr than to get a pair of GATs from eBay.de

So Adidas it is.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^^ there's a guy on B&S selling GATs straight to your door from london, he did all the 'hard work' for you already. and mmm can be got for under 200 easily

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pitman
MMMs are simply too much coin, and it'll be easier to marry Miranda Kerr than to get a pair of GATs from eBay.de So Adidas it is.
2911_Balladur_inside.jpg
But seriously, you are just lazy. I paid 5 EUR + 15 EUR shipping for mine.

Pitman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
The branding on the adidas is not really obtrusive. Just go with them, the beige suede is a nicer colour than the original GATs.

Precisely, I know Adidas aren't worshipped like the beloved MMMs, but they're a great alternate. And I ordered the pair about an hour ago.
bigstar[1].gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
The branding on the adidas is not really obtrusive. Just go with them, the beige suede is a nicer colour than the original GATs.

I have both and much prefer the Adidas to the BW GATs sold by Euro sellers. Everything about the Adidas is nicer and better made.

blackderbyhat

Reaction score
I'm looking at leather bracelets and I'm thinking I like this more than the 3sixteen leather one. Not sure if it's too much though.

il_fullxfull.194490152.jpg

il_fullxfull.194490186.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads