• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roguls

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random wish, Mike: a slim-fitting sweater vest with a deeper v-neck throat (maybe in between a cardigan throat and what the "normal" v-neck throats are). I would love to show off more tie with a regular sweater vest.

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Hey guys, sorry - I meant to make a proper post about these. Haven't gotten the green ones online yet, but I'll work on it for the weekend. The Grey & Purple Special Editions are now available at Reed Space Online:

http://store.thereedspace.com/EPs%20...0Chino%20.html

Oh ****, you know Jeff Ng? Small world. He used to design for me like 15 years ago. We worked on magazine projects together.

Seriously small world.

Ivar

Reaction score
Does anyone in here have any experience with the new Thorogood for Epaulet boots?

5051971427c126383b37b.jpg

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...rsehide/Detail

I'm particularly wondering if the outer soles are actually 100% rubber, or if they are some leather/rubber combo. By the looks of the pictures at the website, it looks like the latter, but the blurb suggests otherwise ...
puzzled.gif

50525919426659bcfb23b.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roguls
Random wish, Mike: a slim-fitting sweater vest with a deeper v-neck throat (maybe in between a cardigan throat and what the "normal" v-neck throats are). I would love to show off more tie with a regular sweater vest.

That sounds dope! A sweater vest is definitely on our radar for next week

Originally Posted by URALLMORONS
Mike I sent you a PM

Gotcha, and apologies for the late response. I'll have the dudes take those measurements for you tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Ivar
Does anyone in here have any experience with the new Thorogood for Epaulet boots?

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...rsehide/Detail

I'm particularly wondering if the outer soles are actually 100% rubber, or if they are some leather/rubber combo. By the looks of the pictures at the website, it looks like the latter, but the blurb suggests otherwise ...
puzzled.gif

The outsole is oil-resistant neoprene rubber with bits of natural cork (those are the tan flecks that you see in it). The welt on top of it is leather. It's a tough sole that's very comfortable and long-lasting.

jeisurii

Reaction score
Received my Rivet Chino and due to my inability to accurately size myself anymore will need to make an exchange. Still, damn comfortable feeling and bet they'll look even awesomer once I get a fit pair.

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Heads up...I'm selling the GANT Hiker Parka in size medium. Bought it off Epaulet (now sold out), just check my posts for the FS thread.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jeisurii
Received my Rivet Chino and due to my inability to accurately size myself anymore will need to make an exchange. Still, damn comfortable feeling and bet they'll look even awesomer once I get a fit pair.
Sure thing, we'll take care of that for you brah!
Originally Posted by HelloIDistance
Heads up...I'm selling the GANT Hiker Parka in size medium. Bought it off Epaulet (now sold out), just check my posts for the FS thread.
If you take an Epaulet medium shirt, this jacket will fit you perfectly. Definitely check out his thread - the Hiker was one of the best Fall jackets that I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by 1969
Please tell me that wasn't the chino factory that burned down in LA.
Holy ****, I hope not! They're making 400 pairs for me now! And hey guys, in other news the sportcoats are FINALLY scheduled to be finished by next Thursday-Friday. I'll post them up with a quickness when they arrive!

Words

Reaction score
Any chance of a random Alden Brixton (in Ravello) in a 9D in your inventory somewhere?
smile.gif

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't say for sure I am the first man to sing karaoke in a pair of digicamo rivet chinos...

..but i'm pretty sure I'm the first man to sing karaoke (ginuwine 'pony' complete with accurate dance from the music video) in a pair of digicam rivet chinos.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Words
Any chance of a random Alden Brixton (in Ravello) in a 9D in your inventory somewhere?
smile.gif

Oh man, I wish that we did! I'm going to put our next run up for pre-order soon though.

Originally Posted by justtemple
I can't say for sure I am the first man to sing karaoke in a pair of digicamo rivet chinos...

..but i'm pretty sure I'm the first man to sing karaoke (ginuwine 'pony' complete with accurate dance from the music video) in a pair of digicam rivet chinos.

Wow, that sounds absolutely perfect. Any chance that you have a video of this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads