• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gats

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
So we got a guy named gats, another clarksdb, and a redwinglover i just found out.

What's next?

You don't like guns?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
So we got a guy named gats, another clarksdb, and a redwinglover i just found out.

What's next?

lanvanathan

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gats
y67Qw.jpg

Zara's selling gothninja gloves for £20 now

I went to Zara and saw some ripoff Lanvin sneakers. They looked terrible.

They also have some real leather jackets. I felt the leather on theirs, then I felt my own. Feels good man.

They still manufacture a fair amount of stuff in the E.U, which is surprising to me.

Abliss

Reaction score
As a Army sneaker, which one do you perfer - the "classic" army trainer vs. the MMM low version? If money was no object. - also which one distresses best with years of wearing?

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Abliss
As a Army sneaker, which one do you perfer - the "classic" army trainer vs. the MMM low version? If money was no object. - also which one distresses best with years of wearing?

Are you referring to the ones that get sold on B&S for 80-100 bucks from time-to-time, as the classic ones? If so, I prefer the MMM ones. I have both, and the shape of the MMM one looks better, and I like how MMM places the suede.

The MMM are also much better quality-wise.

Abliss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZhiMingBuFanDe
Are you referring to the ones that get sold on B&S for 80-100 bucks from time-to-time, as the classic ones? If so, I prefer the MMM ones. I have both, and the shape of the MMM one looks better, and I like how MMM places the suede.

The MMM are also much better quality-wise.

Much appriciated - thank you! Could i get you to post pictures of both of yours? Would be nice to see how both of them will look after a few wears.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought some things off Amazon.com and they're shipping my package via Ontrac. Anyone have exp with this carrier, I've never heard of it before?

wangvicous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Bought some things off Amazon.com and they're shipping my package via Ontrac. Anyone have exp with this carrier, I've never heard of it before?

Probably a local courier. They send some stuff by azp or some such to me.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are women as avid Ebayers as men are?
Probably more right?
Trying to win something for my girlfriend come Sunday.

Racing Green

Reaction score
Check out the MC Tweed contest. Miles ahead of the SW&D contest they did. I'm in the MC age bracket but usually find it too conservative and stuffy (with certain exceptions) but they've excelled themselves this time.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZhiMingBuFanDe

They still manufacture a fair amount of stuff in the E.U, which is surprising to me.

makes no difference

SPK

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the stone island color changing jacket in action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads