• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Wine Thread

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
banned.

books.jpg

frown.gif
RIP Petey.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Something tells me he shall return. I finally figured out who he reminded me of. Javyn.

Sipping an 09 Hanna SB while I fiddle with Cellar Tracker. Sort of cellar cleaning. A few bottles in inventory that I had drunk and a few bottles in the cellar that were not in inventory. I found a bottle of 2004 Beringer Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Private Reserve I didn't know I had!

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Something tells me he shall return. I finally figured out who he reminded me of. Javyn.

Sipping an 09 Hanna SB while I fiddle with Cellar Tracker. Sort of cellar cleaning. A few bottles in inventory that I had drunk and a few bottles in the cellar that were not in inventory. I found a bottle of 2004 Beringer Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Private Reserve I didn't know I had!

Wish I had that problem!
laugh.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm surprised you lads let that little prick get to you. There are really only like 10 people who actually follow this thread, so if everyone just put him on ignore he would have just been talking to himself.
teacha.gif
Now we just have pages of some angry troll educating us about how sugar is converted to alcohol and wine brokers give reacharounds.
confused.gif

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Now we just have pages of some angry troll educating us about how sugar is converted to alcohol and wine brokers give reacharounds.
confused.gif

this is still 25% more better than the average SF threak.

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
somebody had sand in their ******

But the kiss was worth it, right?

1312_kiss.jpg

What wines are American members queuing up for turkey day?

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Champs, but I'm not sure which
Champs is a must. We're serving turkey and goose. For the goose, we have a couple bottles of Trimbach Clos Ste.-Hune '03.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by F. Corbera
What wines are American members queuing up for turkey day?

My Turkey Day's have a decidedly Latin flair to them as my GF's mom is from Mexico and her father is from Argentina. Thus the fare is vary robust with some milder elements added. I usually bring some nice Central Coast and RRV Pinots and the obligatory Malbecs and TorrontÃ
00a9.png
s.

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
My Turkey Day's have a decidedly Latin flair to them as my GF's mom is from Mexico and her father is from Argentina. Thus the fare is vary robust with some milder elements added. I usually bring some nice Central Coast and RRV Pinots and the obligatory Malbecs and TorrontÃ
00a9.png
s.

We're serving 05 Riglos Gran Malbec to the turkey eaters, so I'm down with that.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by F. Corbera
We're serving 05 Riglos Gran Malbec to the turkey eaters, so I'm down with that.

Mmmmm! That sounds tastey! We'll be serving up the 07 Luigi Bosca Reserva, which is my fav out of all the vintages I had thus far (04,05,06...) the tannins are just right with the 07...supple, silky and slightly sweetish.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics