• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any One for a Scotch?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Thinking about ordering a couple glencairn glasses since I'm buying a couple things from amazon and shipping is free. Do I really need these?

They're only 12 bux so it's not the money, more do I need the extra clutter? I hate clutter.

Yes, you need these.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Alright, copped.

Thank you sir.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+2... good ****

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
*pours a round for all you guys*

was385

Reaction score
Just picked up a bottle of Macallan Cask Strength. Very smooth but at 117 proof, that also makes it pretty dangerous.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good stuff. Try Glenfarclas 105 or Aberlour Abunad'h next.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first set of six Glencairns I bought came with the &quot;watch crystal&quot; covers. I probably used them no more than once or twice. The glasses themselves have seen a hell of a lot of use.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^wtf what size were they? mac 12 is such a good daily

i need to get down there cop that and the laga

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lagavulin 16 for $49.99 sale ended up here last week.
frown.gif

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^wtf what size were they? mac 12 is such a good daily i need to get down there cop that and the laga
They're usually a smaller size, definitely not the 750s. I was at my Costco last week and they had a Laga gift set, they just had giant bottles of Mac 12

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
Lagavulin 16 for $49.99 sale ended up here last week.
frown.gif

fawk you should have copped me one dawg

Originally Posted by Aaron01
They're usually a smaller size, definitely not the 750s. I was at my Costco last week and they had a Laga gift set, they just had giant bottles of Mac 12

I know, the 18 is 150 alone I was thinking 375s probably which would still be a good deal.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
costco corea has Macallan 12 and JW black.
frown.gif
And excessive abuse of the onion and condiment station in the food court.
redface.gif
Going up to my favorite bar tonight, so I think I might start with an Old Pulteney as per the posts above. Been a couple weeks since I had a whiskey.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads