• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men Season 4

alexanderr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by christinedaae
peggy was not aware she was pregnant she thought she just ate alot.

I can't believe people let this plot-hole slide. If she is too dumb people will obviously notice..I can't believe they thought it was even remotely plausible.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alexanderr
I can't believe people let this plot-hole slide. If she is too dumb people will obviously notice..I can't believe they thought it was even remotely plausible.

It wasn't a plot hole, she was in denial. They showed her getting evaluated by a doctor/psychiatrist after giving birth.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is not as uncommon as one might think. There was even a television show recently about people who did not know they were pregnant. Also, she gained weight in a way that makes it look like she is just getting fat, and her office mates did notice ... "You've a very pretty girl who's hiding behind too much lunch" - Joan.

mfrege

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
Marginally related, the guy who played Duck Phillips is now on Desparate Housewives. My g/f (who is the DH fan - I'm usually reading or on the computer while it's on) tells me that he was somebody's husband before and now he's back. She says that Sterling was on there at some point in the past, too.

Originally Posted by LVoer
The guy who plays Duck was a main character in the first season and Gabby was once married to Slattery for a brief period.

Guy who plays Teddy Chaough (a very annoying character) played the very annoying gay guy on Desperate Housewives - I'm beginning to think that this guy is just very annoying in real life.

edit: in real life he was a mormon missionary. So he had alot of practice being annoying.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
madmen_inside.jpg

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don Draper say whaaaaat?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
It needs to be faster, and backed by Slavic house music.

I missed the last episode. How can I see it?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
I missed the last episode. How can I see it?

eztv
surfthechannel
...google it?

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by huacaoYIng1
On the other hand, Lear jet, end of the economic spectrum, there was the problem, what to do with too much money. Yes, this can be a problem. Some ofWOW Gold the super rich have to help them, spend their money on rent: where to get a $ 20k bottle of wine or a Picasso so far the bathromm wall? Seriously, it was the problem, which has invested as Chuck Collins of the Working Group on Extreme Inequality in., pointed enormous concentration of wealth can function likeBuy WOW Gold rogue waves, Smashing around recklessly in their search for ever higher returns. A lot of these money waves flowed, directly or indirectly, engulfing the dodgy credit schemes in the large majority that the UN had, so that, even the fat cats at risk from the toxic liabilities ofWOW Power Leveling the subprime class. Marx's argument was that the coexistence of great wealth for the few and growing poverty for many is not only morally reprehensible, it is also unstable. He may have been wrong about the reasons for the instability, but no one can deny anymore that it's there. If the greed of the richAion Gold collided with the needs of the poor - Gold Instant WOW, for example - the result was a meltdown of global credit crisis.
Maybe. Do you consider Don an Objectivist?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads