• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

banis

Reaction score
172504--38161417-m750x740-u0ae5c.jpg

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dibidoolandas
I'd agree on all points except probably the jeans, I never feel comfortable tucking in with them. Also I have the top two unbuttoned but I guess it's folding over in the picture. I guess I payed way too much for the Hugo Boss shirt and refuse to not wear it all the time.
The fact that you purchased a hugo boss shirt in the first place means you paid too much for it. Browse through WAYWT. Feel free to PM people to ask questions. Learn more before you make another purchase.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
MOK, I think you would benefit from an olive outdoor type of jacket which I'm sure you have I mean isn't it a requisite where you live?
laugh.gif

Right now too much blue and the jacket looks how nil described, good on you for being the first to post on here.

G0079

Reaction score
Moo, my favorite fits of yours are where we see peeks of your face. Not sure why, but the glasses kind of fit with what you're doing.

[edit] I think it makes you look younger, which puts what you wear in a way different context.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
I like that more than your submission for the contest--not sure I like the scarf or the jacket, especially given the similarity of color to the jeans but everything seems to suit you and it's a nice photo. The bottom half is nice

Originally Posted by Nil
Please don't wear technical jackets casually in that kind of fit. It's the outerwear equivalent of wearing running shoes around. They work in a more streetwear oriented fit but that's clearly not what you're going for. Check out artoftime and Kaplan for much better MC does SW&D worthy jackets.

Originally Posted by bluemagic
If the jacket were to be retained, I think he could not wear the scarf and wear either no hat or a different hat. And the shoes could be more casual.

Originally Posted by chasingred
Really like seeing MC heavyweights on here.

I agree this submission is better than what you put forward for the last Friday challenge. Jacket could be better, and in a more interesting color, but everything else is nice.

Really looking forward to seeing you and niidawg on here more. Esp since you guys already kill it in MC.

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Switch the jacket to a baracuda G9 or layer up and do a leather (a la moo/agelus) and this would be totally on point. Bottom half is perfect as far as i'm concerned.

Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
I like everything except the jacket.

Originally Posted by jet
MOK, I think you would benefit from an olive outdoor type of jacket which I'm sure you have I mean isn't it a requisite where you live?
laugh.gif

Right now too much blue and the jacket looks how nil described, good on you for being the first to post on here.

Cheers guys - sounds like time for a new casual winter jacket.

saelan

Reaction score
Banis, that quilted jacket is dope, jeans are really pooling at your ankles, though. Full winterization seems to work for Moo. Me, in a vintage store:
5195855030_007839d6b5_z.jpg
I basically just wear different variations on this same outfit every day.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
who even makes these sizes?

How can you betray your spaghetti brothers like this...

saelan

Reaction score
Thanks, but despite taking the pic in a vintage store, I'm actually not wearing anything vintage.

It's:

h&m toque/club monaco shirt/geller cardi/w+h coat/unis chinos/grenson

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
150090_461533141834_508016834_6097601_5702877_n.jpg

now playing 'all day'...

servicemans jacket/campus cpo/wrangler chambray
roy
rw

G0079

Reaction score
Originally Posted by saelan
Thanks, but despite taking the pic in a vintage store, I'm actually not wearing anything vintage.

I was going to say, that's a hell of a walk in closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics