• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

blackandblue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hollowsleather
img4396.jpg

img4379.jpg

c-10.jpg

Probably not for everyone. I don't like 'em fragile.

Thank goodness, a dude who likes a practical woman! Dresses and high heels are all well and good, but I want to be able to run for the bus if I have to. I tend to dress more like a stylish tomboy too, but I'm 6'1, slender and have been told I can pull it off (plus the bf says he loves the way I dress, and he's into strong women). I agree with everyone here that women who dress in uggs and sweatpants are decidedly lacking in style, but a little stylish country-girl/tomboy look can go far.

Just check http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...eature=related

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
00080m.jpg
00140m.jpg
Celine
00020m.jpg
Stella Where are these women in my life!? Love it, even the Stella claw feet lol

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Everyone who loves women is gay.

I learn something new every day.

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RangerP
I'm seriously considering deleting my SF account and never coming back on this forum after viewing a few pages of this thread.

What the F*** is up with you people? Is everyone on this forum gay or what?

please go ahead and delete it you homophobic dickhead.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Real talk.
363381-8-1288877593007.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
long beach in da house sup kelv

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lol. She's a Norwegian beezy though. Pretty sure Kelv would still oblige. Yo Willy
363381-10-1288295592343.jpg

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RangerP
I'm seriously considering deleting my SF account and never coming back on this forum after viewing a few pages of this thread. What the F*** is up with you people? Is everyone on this forum gay or what?
what? oh wait...is this how you "would like a girl to dress"? dont lie... please delete your account. thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads