• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

prince williams and katie middleton satorial expenctancy

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
You guys are right...family tradition indicates that the next King of England must choose one...and only one...woman They are very strict on that. They are a pious people. - B
Only in public.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Thread should read: "Inbred social parasite to wed skanky nouveau riche, nation of snaggletoothed alcoholics awaits with bated bad breath."

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Thread should read: "Inbred social parasite to wed skanky nouveau riche, nation of snaggletoothed alcoholics awaits with bated bad breath."
75% correct.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
75% correct.

Right, he's not inbred.

Also, I think one can make a decent case for the utility of the Royal Family.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Right, he's not inbred. Also, I think one can make a decent case for the utility of the Royal Family.
I was thinking more of his last point. Did I ever mention my rush hour ride on the Paris Metro from St Georges to Madeleine? Which remains and will remain my only rush hour ride on the Paris Metro. I'm not a royalist, but you have me intrigued, Utility...?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by George
I was thinking more of his last point. Did I ever mention my rush hour ride on the Paris Metro from St Georges to Madeleine? Which remains and will remain my only rush hour ride on the Paris Metro.

I'm not a royalist, but you have me intrigued, Utility...?

Somebody has to do all that head of statey stuff. If you make it the head of gov't then you can't abuse him to the same degree. You also can't kick him out at the drop of a hat. Good kings and queens also have a unifying effect that is useful, which no HoS who is also a HoG, however good, can ever have.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Somebody has to do all that head of statey stuff. If you make it the head of gov't then you can't abuse him to the same degree. You also can't kick him out at the drop of a hat. Good kings and queens also have a unifying effect that is useful, which no HoS who is also a HoG, however good, can ever have.
Interesting view.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score

This does not narrow things down in Europe.

- B

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

- B

Snaggletooth is what we should call the fabric on this suit:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=209009

101112UKbkwcb004.embedded.prod_affiliate.79.jpg

Doxe

Reaction score

- B

Or in America for that matter.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
When do we get to know what William has chosen as his reincarnation object?

Any guesses?

BTW, it's swell that we'll get to see Elton John perform in public again. One can't hear Rocket Man too many times.

- B

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doxe
Or in America for that matter.

Well, we do have dental care here in the Midwest.

As for my predictions: He will dress as Luke Skywalker and she as Wilhelm II of Germany.

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master Squirrel
Well, we do have dental care here in the Midwest. As for my predictions: He will dress as Luke Skywalker and she as Wilhelm II of Germany.
Wonder what she'll be doing with the spike latter on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads