• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's

B_RAD

Reaction score
Surprisingly, I went to Gap and tried on their new tailored straight fit khaki's and they fit me well TTS. The leg opening is around 8.5".

I agree with the dockers slim fits. They have them at my local Kohl's and they fit too tight in the waist and thigh area and the leg opening is too big.

eightdouble

Reaction score
Originally Posted by B_RAD
Surprisingly, I went to Gap and tried on their new tailored straight fit khaki's and they fit me well TTS. The leg opening is around 8.5".

i tried those on whilst i was having my first pair of epaulet rivets shipped to me, i thought they were ok and i thought if the epaulet ones didn't work out then i'd give them a go. however, sadly for my bank account the epaulets did work and i am now a fullon convert.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by B_RAD

I tried on Gap's talored slim and straight. While both fit me well, but the straight fit just seems to have a better balance from the waist to the seat to the leg. I also think it looks better than the slim for my body type.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
today
capture11152010102022am.jpg
DOCKERS.com

hangten

Reaction score
I'm suprised Incotex isn't named more often here. Incotex, Mabitex, Borrelli would all fit the bill. Though I have been gravitating towards fuller cuts.

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
today
capture11152010102022am.jpg

DOCKERS.com

is there a code for this?

I tried on the waders yesterday at urbanoutfitters and the size 31 fit me perfect, I really like the cut on them, just right imo

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just put 100 dollars into your cart and its automatically applied.

bombers

Reaction score
snuff: post fit pics of the sateen stretch you bought.

eightdouble

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
bought these today...Oliver Spencer Worker Trouser

Oliver-Spence-Mens-Worker-OST21-Beige-Trouser-1.jpg

Oliver-Spence-Mens-Worker-OST21-Beige-Trouser-4.jpg

Oliver-Spence-Mens-Worker-OST21-Beige-Trouser-3.jpg

those look great. next time i am in nyc (or toronto now) i plan on trying them on.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bombers
snuff: post fit pics of the sateen stretch you bought.
here....
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
just received the Stretch Sateen Khaki in British Khakis from dockers i like the fit, material is eh its like a brushed cotton that picks up dust and lint easy measurements of a tagged 32: waist 17" thigh 12" knee 8.25" hem 7.25"
capture1025201055233pm.jpg
capture1025201055251pm.jpg
capture1025201055300pm.jpg
capture1025201055305pm.jpg
im 5'8" @ 160lbs

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads