• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What wallet do you use?

hangten

Reaction score
tan cordovan Flat Head card case. Here's mine after a year of usage.

92f5cc96.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
Originally Posted by entrero
Your subconscious says otherwise
Meh, I know what you're saying. But still, if someone compliments my ****, that's cool for me and stuff, but generally I don't dress to fish for compliments. For certain things, sure. I can't say I literally NEVER care, but as a rule and a way of life? no. And I certainly don't sulk or change my ways if people don't notice or don't like my clothes/accessories. I won't wear something I don't like because I think other people may like it, or in hopes that people look at me. Basically, I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm just being me. I don't like excess attention, and I dress as such. Maybe that goes against the grain, but that's what's so nice about the internet. I don't have to give a ****. I guess what I mean is, I don't let fashion or an internet board at large dictate what I wear. If magazines or SF start saying white t-shirts are out, I'm not going to stop wearing them.
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
that isn't the point omg this board is for people who care about their clothes and the details, so i don't see how an ugly $15 "functional" wallet should matter to anyone here
'omg' You can care about your clothes and the details and still enjoy an ugly $15 functional wallet. The wallet might NOT matter to anyone here, that's perfectly fair, but it doesn't mean people aren't allowed to discuss it. The thread is 'what wallet do you use', not, 'how awesome, expensive and non-functional is your designer wallet'.

hangten

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikecch
Nice evo.
What type of thread did TFH use on that cardholder?

It lists cow tendon thread.

frolik

Reaction score
Billykirk Zip Wallet in Tan.

Great for keeping the goods inside without falling out. Lost many parking tickets w/ my LV before this.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some Ferragamo buffalo leather card case.
Have a LV wallet but I don't use it

East2West

Reaction score
I use a billfold and a moneyclip both in the same chocolate guccisima print and color

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thinking of picking up a Pucci cardholder to maximize both my ballerdom and gayness (0)

denimlg

Reaction score
I need help.

I am buying my boyfriend a wallet for Christmas, but I cannot decide which one to get. He wants that Flat Head tan mid length wallet: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=225
But I'm pretty sure he knows he isn't getting a $500 wallet, no matter how much I love him.
About a year ago he wanted the Tanner Workman wallet in natural, but hasn't mentioned it in about a year or so: http://www.tannergoods.com/products/...wallet-natural
When doing my own research I found Leather Goods Connection Ponderosa wallet in configuration 3, which I think he would really like: http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com/pochwa.html

Personally, I like the aesthetics of the Tanner wallet, and I don't really like how bulky the Ponderosa belt loop and lanyard are (although I can get them without and buy one I like better elsewhere). But it's not for me. It's for him. And I just cannot decide what to do. Opinions? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Now I just hope he doesn't read this.

madstaxbro

Reaction score
The snaps on a Tanner Workman will eat through his back pocket in weeks so I'd look elsewhere unless you like patching projects. You should talk up Unlucky or Corter if you want something to impress him. I personally think this one is beautiful but maybe a little too flashy for some. http://www.obbigoodlabel.com/store/c...v4-mid-wallet/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads