• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eternaldrake
maybe this will tempt you further to cop
20% off with instyle20

hell now i want to cop them. you say they might run a bit small, do you think i could get away with a 45? doesnt matter either way, wont be able to get them until my check is finished depositing sunday night and theyll prob be sold out by then

revolve coupons generally work @ forward...do the survey on revolves site for 25% off

save yourself a few more bucks
capture1113201015934am.jpg

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Astros are sold out =[ I was so down with either of those bi-colors. Guess it's time to search the rest of the site...

eternaldrake

Reaction score
can anyone recommend me a pair of nice black high tops, budget up to 350? As you can tell from my sig and posts in B&S ive been looking for a pair of black achilles highs but I can't find them especially not in my size. so far between ebay and watching sales I haven't been able to actually find a pair of black high tops in stock I really like except for the rafstros but theyre sold out now my paycheck is actually deposited. only other near hit ive had was a pair of margielas that popped up on ebay but the guy took them down like a day later and said he wasnt relisting them or selling them at all http://i.imgur.com/kpwXb.png

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

airblaster503

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
CP Achilles high with a 25% off code or 30% first time purchaser discount from Revolve?

Those vintage highs are terrible. I am also looking for a pair of all white or all black and haven't seen them in stock anywhere with a 42 or 43. Anyone know if they are planning to release them again in the spring?

eternaldrake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
CP Achilles high with a 25% off code or 30% first time purchaser discount from Revolve?
http://www.revolveclothing.com/brand...jsp?&d=h&vad=1 not really a fan of the mids and they dont have highs in stock except for the vintage highs which I'm also not a fan of. the training boots are like 370 with the 30% though so I may end up going for that; iirc cp used to make a different style training boot with a black sole I liked more but I can't really find it anywhere so whatever edit: they dont have the training boots in my size ****

bob99

Reaction score
eternaldrake: Hold out for a pair of Margielas, they look so much better than the CP's!
smile.gif
Common Projects seem too plain. You want to love the sneakers you're going to buy, not just think they're OK.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did CP's retail go up? Some of their sneakers are hitting $500's now, I remember them being around low $300's before.

Also, Lanvin sneaker cuff links, I wouldn't mind having.
2exvbe1.jpg

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some seem to have gone up, but going by thecorner and such they have some classic shapes for $250 (!) to $350.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my first pair of CP i got 3+ years ago for under 300 retail i think, maybe a little over. they have been steadily climbing ever since

Speirs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eternaldrake
can anyone recommend me a pair of nice black high tops, budget up to 350? As you can tell from my sig and posts in B&S ive been looking for a pair of black achilles highs but I can't find them especially not in my size. so far between ebay and watching sales I haven't been able to actually find a pair of black high tops in stock I really like except for the rafstros but theyre sold out now my paycheck is actually deposited.

only other near hit ive had was a pair of margielas that popped up on ebay but the guy took them down like a day later and said he wasnt relisting them or selling them at all http://i.imgur.com/kpwXb.png

Possibly these: http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/co...igh-top-1.html

They aren't baller sneakers according to the price tag but whatev

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads