• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Lanvin Collaboration

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ataboada
I just found out they are not selling the collection in Philadelphia according to the website!

Bummer. I would've at least checked it out, although maybe not on opening day. Gotta keep in mind that most of Philly is too fat to wear any of this, though.

ashenryjames

Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed that the Mall of America wasn't one of the stores picked. :-(

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is there so much discrepancy on when this thing launches? half of the websites (including the homepage of H&M) says it will launch tuesday 23rd, while other half says it will launch this coming sat 20th (including other parts on H&M)

i guess ill be at the F street H&M this sat and find out
eh.gif

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is 20th in US (& Canada?) and 23rd for the rest of the world.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashenryjames
I'm a little disappointed that the Mall of America wasn't one of the stores picked. :-(

No reason why they should ever send the special collabs there. Have you seen the ****, for H&M even, they carry there?

slappy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
why is there so much discrepancy on when this thing launches? half of the websites (including the homepage of H&M) says it will launch tuesday 23rd, while other half says it will launch this coming sat 20th (including other parts on H&M)

i guess ill be at the F street H&M this sat and find out
eh.gif

Ha Ill be at that same store, Im a GWU law student studying patent law (like seemingly all GW students I guess).

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Huh. The H&M nearest me is actually getting this stuff. I guess Ohio isn't entirely worthless.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
w00t. I'mma bee, I'mma bee, I'mma bee first in line. Will stop by the HMV as well since it's just across teh street!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
midnight? seriously? people in dc dont dress well and 99% have no idea who/what lanvin is lol.

we can have a SF gathering at the F street store

n00bface

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
No reason why they should ever send the special collabs there. Have you seen the ****, for H&M even, they carry there?

Yeah, but with all of the traffic that the MoA gets, you'd think H&M would benefit from prioritizing that location a bit more.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
midnight? seriously? people in dc dont dress well and 99% have no idea who/what lanvin is lol.

we can have a SF gathering at the F street store

idk man, i got there 3 hours before store opening in montreal and there were like 200 people ahead of me (for jimmy choo)

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmmm maybe cuz montreal is bigger with no other stores near by? and maybe cuz it was jimmy choo and girls go crazy for choo?

damn i do not wanna be out there in the cold just for a pair of sweats ...

is tysons getting the line too?

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do you guys think this stuff will have good resale value? dick move as it may be...i'd consider going on the 20th and getting two suits and flipping one to cover the cost of mine...

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You won't sell it for 200% retail, that's stupid

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads