• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Richdog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ideefixee
Fail.

He's right though, its a horrible sweatshirt in just about every sense. Bland, inelegant, and will look scruffy after a few washes methinks.

Richdog

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
The guy was being sarcastic and spamming yet another thread.

Ahh I see, not seen his posts enough to know his style. Guess he's just not particularly funny then
smile.gif

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
According to the product page....

"Beautiful heavy sweater perfect for the docks."

The certificate is part of the pseudo authenticity, similar to the types of props you'd see at a place like Disney's Epcot Center. You are about to embark on dressing like an Irish immigrant circa 1920. Here is your union work certificate allowing you to work at the docks. How manly.

15416.JPG

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
According to the product page....

"Beautiful heavy sweater perfect for the docks."

The certificate is part of the pseudo authenticity, similar to the types of props you'd see at a place like Disney's Epcot Center. You are about to embark on dressing like an Irish immigrant circa 1920. Here is your union work certificate allowing you to work at the docks. How manly.

15416.JPG

rofl
fistbump.gif

Richdog

Reaction score
So...

Composition: 100% Merinos Wool
Details: boiled wool, button closing, four pockets, with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, partially lined interior

Thoughts? I think it looks pretty damn nice, and I dont have a Navy blazer/jacket.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads