• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

denimhacker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
I'm hoping to before the end of the year. At the moment, we've got 120pcs of Smith Indigo going through the workshop, which should be delivered in about 10 days. More Rivet Chinos in Gunmetal, Navy, and British Khaki are already en-route from LA. And I've got deadstock trousers out the a$$ arriving tomorrow.

Sure, it's a gorgeous soft-sided leather briefcase. I can post up some sample shots this week.

Like a lot of Epaulet merchandise, it came out of me trying to find something for myself. A few years back, I was hunting for a good soft briefcase. Nothing too formal or structured. Nothing too bulky or heavy (like Filson & Mulholland). I wanted a piece that could be dressed up and look on point with a suit, but was also casual and practical enough to hold my Canon SLR while I ride a bicycle to a photo shoot. I wanted really good leather - something full-grain that could age well - and really good construction. I don't own a lot of bags, so versatility was key. And I wanted to pay between $400 and $500.

I couldn't find it anywhere. So we made one. I think that you guys will really like it! We put in a lot of functional details (shoulder strap, fall-away handles, notebook computer pocket, magazine pocket) and the piece really works. The leather is fantastic too.

I'm hoping to have these before Christmas, but the timing is tight. It mostly depends on how quickly I can get the leather. But I'll definitely try!

Sorry for the delay guys - we're getting a HUGE shirt delivery tomorrow, and I'm going to work like hell to get it all online ASAP. All of the Styleforum shirts are arriving (Doublefaced & Printed Cords), there's a few new dress shirts and french cuffs, and a couple of other styles (flannel, gingham, etc). And I'm thrilled to say that there IS a Japanese light blue OCBD.

And I mentioned pants above. Holy god do I have some incredible pants coming. Some of these fabrics are absolutely mind-blowing. I'm going to be a slave to shooting, cutting out, and getting stuff online this week!

Mike > I just got my order in for the doublefaced shirt. I love the thoroughgood boot, the quality is amazing at a great price. I hope to get you some pictures soon. I am really hunting all over for a red chambray (jcrew is my last choice), do you know when you will restock your utility shirts in red/indigo

Sunil.

cicero79

Reaction score
Hey Mike, just wanted to ask if you will be restocking that slim cafe jacket in size small at all this year?

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The wait for the Epaulet tweed sportcoats is tearing me up inside.
ffffuuuu.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimhacker
Mike > I just got my order in for the doublefaced shirt. I love the thoroughgood boot, the quality is amazing at a great price. I hope to get you some pictures soon. I am really hunting all over for a red chambray (jcrew is my last choice), do you know when you will restock your utility shirts in red/indigo

Sunil.

Awesome - really glad that you're pleased with everything!

I'd love to make more Red Chambray shirts this season, but it's looking like we'll restock that piece after the new year - along with the Western shirt in that same shape. We had to direct our LA production towards chino's and the long-awaited Smith Jean restock, so I just couldn't fit the shirts in.

That said, I've got six new shirts going online next week. They're not chambray, but they're off the chain! Black Tartan Flannel is in there!

Originally Posted by cicero79
Hey Mike, just wanted to ask if you will be restocking that slim cafe jacket in size small at all this year?

I'd love to, but Schott has been backordered in Small for the past 8 weeks. They never seem to make enough in Small and Medium. If we get a restock, then I'll definitely post up a notice here.

Originally Posted by dusty
The wait for the Epaulet tweed sportcoats is tearing me up inside.
ffffuuuu.gif

Me too! They're being cut as we speak! Hopefully we're not too far off with that. The Melton Wool CPO jacket is in production too.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ So he *did* just post all these new trousers...

racknac

Reaction score
^werd. I like the birds eye and the calvary twill... but I won't spend anymore money this month... i've been fainting randomly from the lack of food.

delakingois

Reaction score
blush.gif

I want a (few) pair(s) so bad, but I'm a little reluctant to buy pants online, especially since I only own jeans so I don't really have anything to compare with. (I.e. not sure exactly where to measure myself etc.)

Also, changed my mind about my cardigan being too small. Decided that the fit is fine and that it's amazing. Feels much better.
bigstar[1].gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Those tweeds and the birdseye are really just plain fantastic. It's good to see Epaulet at a point where you could build a really enviable wardrobe in a style identifiable with the shop itself, without having to supplement with anything from elsewhere. It's kind of a one stop shop these days for people who want that particular style, or will be once outerwear is in full swing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads