• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Italian delivery teaser thread

someotherstyle

Reaction score
I just got a delivery in the mail, and am so pumped about it I had to post some teaser pics. 90/10 wool/cash, half lined, single vent, 3 patch pocket, horn buttons, surgeon cuffs, FF milled wool trou. Stoked! Feel free to comment, or post pics of your own in the same vein. Cheers! -MK
p1050902.jpg
p1050904.jpg

Yika

Reaction score
i was expecting to see
girls-helmet-graphics.jpg
Lets see some fit pics !

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why did you make the pics so tiny? Please re size so I can see them more easily. Thanks.

-LR

someotherstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yika
i was expecting to see

girls-helmet-graphics.jpg

Lets see some fit pics !

soon soon. hence teaser.

Originally Posted by ljrcustom
why did you make the pics so tiny? Please re size so I can see them more easily. Thanks.

-LR

think that should be fixed, let me know if it's not.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by someotherstyle
soon soon. hence teaser.

think that should be fixed, let me know if it's not.

Much better now.

-LR

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow! That is a bold windowpane. I just got a windowpane suit (my first ever) in the mail yesterday, a score from the B&S forum. It needs some heavy tailoring, but I'm curious to see what shirts/ties to pair it with...I'm thinking of sticking with solids, since I don't have much experience with the fabric.

someotherstyle

Reaction score
Also posted in WAYWT. The pants still haven't come back from the tailor, but I couldn't resist the call of the jacket. -MK

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket came out nicely. I like your shoes as well, would you mind sharing who makes them?

-LR

Lightbringer

Reaction score
The shoes are indeed awesome! I don't normally like the chest pocket being a patch, but this one looks surprisingly good. Who's the tailor?

someotherstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ljrcustom
The jacket came out nicely. I like your shoes as well, would you mind sharing who makes them?

-LR

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
The shoes are indeed awesome! I don't normally like the chest pocket being a patch, but this one looks surprisingly good. Who's the tailor?

Originally Posted by Panzeraxe II
Nice jacket. I'm guessing the shoes are by Grenson?

Thanks to all the kind comments. FYI, the jacket and shoes are all firmly non-SF approved swag. Jacket is full canvas, but I can't divulge by who (seriously or my privileges will be cut). Shoes are not grenson, they are, in fact, Prada
peepwall[1].gif

-MK

someotherstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
Wow! That is a bold windowpane. I just got a windowpane suit (my first ever) in the mail yesterday, a score from the B&S forum. It needs some heavy tailoring, but I'm curious to see what shirts/ties to pair it with...I'm thinking of sticking with solids, since I don't have much experience with the fabric.

UC, you'll figure it out as you go along. Solids are easy (see what I wore). Next level will be chucking a striped shirt in there with a solid tie. Next, next level will be stipe shirt and paisley tie.

FYI, for the striped shirt I'd go small. And the paisley would be BIG.

-MK

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads