• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the glow Balenciagas, shoulda pulled the trigger.
o well

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Both of which are on my kop list. Tempted to start buying Polo again like my childhood (0)
Originally Posted by Kvc06
I'd be happy with an all Polo wardrobe.
Originally Posted by ppllzz
+1. i am.
Is ppllzz's RL insanity becoming contagious?! I'd be happy with a 100% Attachment wardrobe myself. But maybe a year from now my opinion will have changed yet again.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Is ppllzz's RL insanity becoming contagious?! I'd be happy with a 100% Attachment wardrobe myself. But maybe a year from now my opinion will have changed yet again.
I think you should stick with it, but look into some of the more tailored pieces ex KKA. It would look ******* cool on you. Edit: I jsut like Polo for the childhood nostalgia in it.

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
The glow Balenciagas were on Yoox? For how much?

~$240 CAD , if you're a 45 in CPs you can still kop.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you should stick with it, but look into some of the more tailored pieces ex KKA. It would look ******* cool on you.

Edit: I jsut like Polo for the childhood nostalgia in it.

lol junya looks like polo with ugly camo prints

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the price of three eh pairs of sneakers you could have copped one really good pair Hartmann.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you should stick with it, but look into some of the more tailored pieces ex KKA. It would look ******* cool on you.

I've bought a couple KKA pieces which are basically fancy long sleeve t-shirts and the cut is incredible on them. It really surprised me since I normally hate LS tees. (Often a single color covering every inch of your skin looks unflattering and bland, but with a SS tee at least your bare arms nearly provide a second color/texture.) Yet somehow all the extra seaming on the KKA LS shirts elevates the fit to nearly that of a button down, making me forget how I dislike LS tees.

I might try some of the KKA outwear pieces in the future. However, often KKA tends to look more formal and stuffy-- nearly a European sensibility which I tend to feel uncomfortable wearing in more casual settings. Whereas nothing in the main Attachment line makes me feel this way.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got a couple of offers via PM (sorry if I don't respond immediately, busy this week), so will likely let the jacket go. Short sleeves bother me just a bit too much

Originally Posted by Fuuma
I dunno if the jacket posted is one of yours (is it?) so it is not an attack against your work (fit issues rarely are anyway, not everyone looks good in everything)

As mentioned, it was bought used and not sized properly - for the record, the piece I bought direct from ToJ fits perfectly

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
I've bought a couple KKA pieces which are basically fancy long sleeve t-shirts and the cut is incredible on them. It really surprised me since I normally hate LS tees. (Often a single color covering every inch of your skin looks unflattering and bland, but with a SS tee at least your bare arms nearly provide a second color/texture.) Yet somehow all the extra seaming on the KKA LS shirts elevates the fit to nearly that of a button down, making me forget how I dislike LS tees.

I might try some of the KKA outwear pieces in the future. However, often KKA tends to look more formal and stuffy-- nearly a European sensibility which I tend to feel uncomfortable wearing in more casual settings. Whereas nothing in the main Attachment line makes me feel this way.

I can totally see where you are coming from, I just was thinking of this one blazer that I tried on from this season that is a ******* magnificent washed cotton/wool blend and was knotted and woven so it had the most insane and intense fit, it was ******* artwork. You do a lot of casual and I understand totally, style is style but I think you have what it takes to incorporate the grunge you do with the elegance of it. (I use grunge lightly)

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Nicelynice: What are the length measurements on your DR jacket vs. the other leather with the pockets? In your comparison picture you appear to be implying the lengths on those two jackets are about the same. However, when I quickly use a photo manipulation program to increase the length of the sleeves on the DR, it becomes obvious that the DR is likely a noticeably shorter jacket. (since the distance between the bottom hem on jacket's body vs. the bottom hem of the sleeves becomes far greater visually).

It's just the way that jackets are sitting in that picture, actually - the ToJ is still a bit stiff, whereas the Dior is four years old and has been worn hard and drapes a bit more naturally. The Dior is longer by like half an inch

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
For the price of three eh pairs of sneakers you could have copped one really good pair Hartmann.
I'm not baller enough, sorry dude.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
nice piece, i don't think kunk's voice has any more weight than anyone else's on here so enjoy

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tn_DSC02444.JPG

tn_DSC02445.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads