• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Lanvin Collaboration

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the colorful shoes are part of the collection? Look awfully familiar to what I was wearing earlier this year. That said, nothing here really blows my skirt up. The blue tux jacket is ok, would kop if on clearance as a casual piece, but other than that, pass.

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
i'll probably cop the blue tux jacket....maybe the scarf.

ataboada

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
Browns has the real Lanvin sweats for like 380 before VAT taken off. just throwing that out there.

Wow! Never thought sweat pants could reach that price point. Made me reconsider getting them from the collab, depending on the quality.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will cop lots unless the store sets some sort of item limit, also planning to get the navy tux jacket/pants and a few other things depending on quality irl.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well yeah that is the trick. you are limited to one of each item (colors not included). But it being menswear they may not even enforce it.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really?, last collab I saw peeps easily taking more than 5 of the same item without issue, so assumed this time was the same deal or maybe a limit of 5 per item or something like that.

Hummingbird

Reaction score
I'd love a pair of the blue dress pants and even those shoes. Proxies, line up please!

gats

Reaction score
Does anyone know which stores will be getting it yet? Checked on the website but couldn't find any info

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gats
Does anyone know which stores will be getting it yet? Checked on the website but couldn't find any info

fashion > Lanvin for H&M > Find a store > .... > profit?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmm debating wasting money on buying this stuff to resell...

ataboada

Reaction score
I just found out they are not selling the collection in Philadelphia according to the website! (Just moved in)

Makes me sad. I wanted to get at least something from the collection, and believe it or not, I kinda enjoyed the tradition of getting in line for the launch of collabs.

It amused me watching people fighting items off of each other's hands, going crazy for a particular garment/accessory, and coming out proud with a purchase that had a story behind it, regardless of quality.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
At the Jimmy Choo collab it was one of each per person.
Well maybe what I saw was a fluke or some rookie clerk or some special customers, but I did see people getting multiples of the same item. Anyway, this one says 2 per item but its also not clear if its just on the ladies stuff and not on mens since theres no lineup/wristbands for the mens stuff, apparently its fcfs, the only stuff sectioned off will be the ladies, so Im gonna ask next week and make sure, either way Im just getting the navy tux jacket/pant, some shirts and some sweatpants, maybe the black shoes if they dont look cheap irl.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ataboada
I just found out they are not selling the collection in Philadelphia according to the website! (Just moved in) Makes me sad. I wanted to get at least something from the collection, and believe it or not, I kinda enjoyed the tradition of getting in line for the launch of collabs. It amused me watching people fighting items off of each other's hands, going crazy for a particular garment/accessory, and coming out proud with a purchase that had a story behind it, regardless of quality.
Take train? Who's going to be at the downtown Seattle H&M for this? Will be there just because we never get fun things here

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads