• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H&M x Lanvin Collaboration

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my voice teacher decided to make a big project due that saturday!
ffffuuuu.gif

I finally cut down my list to the wayshinners, blue blazer, long bib shirt, and every color shoes!!!!

ataboada

Reaction score
Not impressed either, though I might get a few items just for the design (trench, top coat, something else?)

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so I guess if I somehow see lanvin pieces I might kop just to get more jew gold.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits
I live in Toronto and at the H&M location downtown at the Eaton Center they sell their higher end mens line and I have actually seen stuff there that looks pretty much identical to all of that at one point or another. Shiny shoes, smoking jackets, trench coats. All of it.

+1, I actually tried on an identical looking tux suit although it was a 3 piece but the jacket was identical to these, I do like the navy one though, will probably cop sweats, shirts, navy slacks and check out the jacket while I'm there, I'll probably be the only non-asian guy in line just like last time with the jimmy choo collab
laugh.gif
hopefully this time though the quality wont disappoint me enough to walk out sans kops.

SeckBoy

Reaction score
I'll probably pick some **** up if the DC store stocks anything. Needed some new sweats anyway.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only thing I like are the sweat looking pants, not gonna buy tho.

300zx1985

Reaction score
Cardigans look OK, pretty generic though, looks like something I could get anywhere for cheaper, the sweats look great and im sure they have a good fit but I cant justify those prices for gym wear. I was hoping for sneakers but am not surprised they didnt undercut their own product. The womans line looks kute.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Browns has the real Lanvin sweats for like 380 before VAT taken off. just throwing that out there.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 300zx1985
Cardigans look OK, pretty generic though, looks like something I could get anywhere for cheaper, the sweats look great and im sure they have a good fit but I cant justify those prices for gym wear. I was hoping for sneakers but am not surprised they didnt undercut their own product. The womans line looks kute.

not sure if you are aware of this but Lanvin sweat pants are not actually meant to be worn to the gym. You are supposed to wear them with formal stuff. Like satin blazers.

If you want actual runway gym clothes, buy rick owens.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
or Y-3. I wish I could gym in Y-3 all day.

MysticAura

Reaction score
Thinking about getting a blazer 10 or 11. The white one looks sweet, but impractical to wear often. The navy one is cool too, but I have a lot of navy blazers. Which do you guys like better?

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like #10. This collection is like the perfect New Years eve party wear.

300zx1985

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
not sure if you are aware of this but Lanvin sweat pants are not actually meant to be worn to the gym. You are supposed to wear them with formal stuff. Like satin blazers.

If you want actual runway gym clothes, buy rick owens.

I was not aware... formal sweats? I guess I am not fashionable enough to pull that off haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads