• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

emptym

Reaction score
I'm interested but fear it may be beyond my price range for now.

Will

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329
Thus I have refused the "Frisco pilgrimage to see Ambrosi (thank heavens he has seen the light and will visit our beacon of light come around Thanksgiving).
smile.gif

Odds of that are roughly the same as the odds he would return in three weeks as he said he would six weeks ago. :)

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Will
Odds of that are roughly the same as the odds he would return in three weeks as he said he would six weeks ago. :)

With his Napoli accent, perhaps he said 3 months, but in your heart you imagined 3 weeks
tinfoil.gif

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in the Polo outlet in Orlando at Premium Outlets on International Dr. On the 75% off clearance rack they had 3-4 Polo Blue Label (Made in Italy) black overcoats.. sizes 42-44 regular and long. Regular priced at $1500 marked down and with discount out the door around $300.00 (maybe less). Too bad they didn't have my size
frown.gif

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think it's 1500 EU for a suit plus fabric

rdaws

Reaction score
$100 off any $300+ purchase in the store or on the web; Promo code Tumi35. Good thru 11/24/2010. Doesn't count on T-Tech stuff, not that you'd want that anyway.

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
Thanks, rdaws really appreciate this. I am taking an extended trip to Asia next spring and could use some luggage. Have a Tumi garment bag with a million miles on it. Good stuff.

EZ

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Nice tip - just had a look on the site. Is it just me or have they pushed up their prices? Pulling. JAB here, jack up the prices and then offer a 'discount'?

rdaws

Reaction score
Prices look the same as when I needed to buy a new carry-on 2 months ago... guess that's why they sent me the card :/

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What was it? When I click the link it says product no longer available.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads