• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What MANLY stuff did you do today?

artoftime

Reaction score
Took my sons out - climed to the top of a lighthouse for a look out to the cold Atlantic - went for pizza and a pitcher of Rootbeer lunch and did smoky donut burnouts in my M5.
They
laugh.gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
fistbump.gif
'd it.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stood up to a guy from Harlem who could kick anyone's ass within a 150 mile radius.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
Stood up to a guy from Harlem who could kick anyone's ass within a 150 mile radius.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I read this post this morning, then I just now read the post it is referring to.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was kind.

Big T

Reaction score
Took a good, healthy crap and then told my wife about it.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I read this post this morning, then I just now read the post it is referring to.

Link? This is the 2nd reference to HORNS & Harlem today!
confused.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I've ever done anything manly in my life.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JustinW
Link? This is the 2nd reference to HORNS & Harlem today!
confused.gif

This:
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Wow. When I was about to enter high school I had to do an 'orientation' course which was basically summer school before entering high school. One day on the way home on the train, three dudes were walking from car to car. When they got to the front-most car where I (and a weakling friend of mine) was, they looked at us. The larger, bigger one said, "is this him?". The smaller younger one said, "yes". I'm thinking WTF?? We get off at our stop with them following. They proceed to pummel me on the platform and rob me. This was in broad daylight and there were many passengers also getting off at that stop hearing me yell, "help!!!". They just stepped over me and walked by as these thugs were beating the crap outta me for no reason. My 'friend' ran away. They made off with my wallet and dignity. I pissed myself. I walked home with my sweater tied around my waist to hide the piss stain. From that day on I decided never to get take advantage of like that anymore. That people largely don't care. I will F*ck any one of you up on this board IRL. I say that because following that incident my life changed. For the worse. I got into things no one should get into. I've done and seen things no teenager should see. Most of all, I've never been taken advantage of again. Then I come here and the same thing happens. Imagine how I feel. Word bond, I would knock any of you out on sight just from what has happened here. Those who have met me IRL will attest to the fact that I am largely a nice guy. Even idiot boy said I have helped people here. But when people get all power happy and mod-nut-suckingly jaded, I get pissed. See what I'm saying? I just want a fair deal where I feel one can be had. Trying to be as diplomatic here as possible. Some of you I will run into IRL. Some of you won't have the pleasure. But trust, I am real and whatever any of you say after this poast is because you live miles away or have your locales hidden. Trust. Oh yeah, Stop lurking N00b, join!
Then this:
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Locales hidden + (I imagine) are far away from me. I'm in Harlem. Willing to meet anywhere within a 150 mile radius.

Big T

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ms244
I got 3 phase in my garage, punks.

I don't think even Vox has that.
bounce2.gif

Yeah? I got a rotary phase converter in my basement to get 3 phase power to my metal lathe and mill. Wood lathe and rest of the tools use single phase.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a rich mane of body and facial hair.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads