• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got drunk and ordered 100% Polyester Navy Pants off Ebay

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'd be ashamed to take this to my tailor to hem...

Newlaw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
I think I'd be ashamed to take this to my tailor to hem...

Maybe this would be a good item to try to hem myself, or bring to a girl that "knows how to sew."

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
Returns: 7 day money back, buyer pays return shipping

Caesar Augustus

Reaction score
We all make mistakes. However, That is a 100% polyester mistake. Just return it.

Bentley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Newlaw
Not sure why I decided to do this, but I think it might have had to do with the "The patented Sansabelt waistband."

They are like this, except navy (and I'm not a 48L):
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MENS-100-POL...item3360183a1b

What should I do with these?

Get them hemmed, get the waist taken in, and wear them. Face the consequences of your choice...this is the only way you will learn your lesson.

teacha.gif

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why would you even admit to doing this?

landshark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wear them when you work on your car? Everybody knows odd navy trousers = mechanic.

Newlaw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
The patented Sansabelt waistband?? Has the Cuban embargo ended?!?

That is correct. A belt or suspenders are not needed due to the patented waistband. I'm starting to think I made a huge score. The auction claimed these babies retail for $115.00. I won mine for $19.99 + $5.50 shipping.

sansabelt.jpg

animeman05

Reaction score
I have a pair of Topman pants that are 71% polyester. They actually look descent and they save unnecessary trips to the dry cleaners. As a negative they do probably lower my sperm count.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fact that when you get drunk you buy trousers on ebay is probably more worrying than owning any number of $20 polyester trousers. Just a thought.

Mr T

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mmadha
I have a pair of Topman pants that are 71% polyester. They actually look descent and they save unnecessary trips to the dry cleaners. As a negative they do probably lower my sperm count.

Wearing those pants alleviates you from worrying about sperm count.

Newlaw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mmadha

I wish that these were at least a blend. Even 90% poly 10% wool would make me feel better.

Originally Posted by ysc
The fact that when you get drunk you buy trousers on ebay is probably more worrying than owning any number of $20 polyester trousers. Just a thought.

Hey at least I'm not an angry drunk.

Have you ever owned polyester pants?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads