• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
you know, I was going to respond. But I don't think I need to.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
you know, I was going to respond. But I don't think I need to.
I would appreciate if you did. F what anyone else thinks, this is between me and you. I brought it here because you don't respond to PMs. Love/Hate you Matt
inlove.gif

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
I would appreciate if you did. F what anyone else thinks, this is between me and you. I brought it here because you don't respond to PMs.

Love/Hate you Matt
inlove.gif

You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you, Bris.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow.

When I was about to enter high school I had to do an 'orientation' course which was basically summer school before entering high school. One day on the way home on the train, three dudes were walking from car to car. When they got to the front-most car where I (and a weakling friend of mine) was, they looked at us.

The larger, bigger one said, "is this him?". The smaller younger one said, "yes". I'm thinking WTF??

We get off at our stop with them following. They proceed to pummel me on the platform and rob me. This was in broad daylight and there were many passengers also getting off at that stop hearing me yell, "help!!!". They just stepped over me and walked by as these thugs were beating the crap outta me for no reason.

My 'friend' ran away. They made off with my wallet and dignity. I pissed myself.

I walked home with my sweater tied around my waist to hide the piss stain.

From that day on I decided never to get take advantage of like that anymore. That people largely don't care. I will F*ck any one of you up on this board IRL. I say that because following that incident my life changed. For the worse.

I got into things no one should get into. I've done and seen things no teenager should see. Most of all, I've never been taken advantage of again. Then I come here and the same thing happens. Imagine how I feel.

Word bond, I would knock any of you out on sight just from what has happened here. Those who have met me IRL will attest to the fact that I am largely a nice guy. Even idiot boy said I have helped people here. But when people get all power happy and mod-nut-suckingly jaded, I get pissed.

See what I'm saying? I just want a fair deal where I feel one can be had. Trying to be as diplomatic here as possible.

Some of you I will run into IRL. Some of you won't have the pleasure. But trust, I am real and whatever any of you say after this poast is because you live miles away or have your locales hidden. Trust.

Oh yeah, Stop lurking N00b, join!

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Wow.

When I was about to enter high school I had to do an 'orientation' course which was basically summer school before entering high school. One day on the way home on the train, three dudes were walking from car to car. When they got to the front-most car where I (and a weakling friend of mine) was, they looked at us.

The larger, bigger one said, "is this him?". The smaller younger one said, "yes". I'm thinking WTF??

We get off at our stop with them following. They proceed to pummel me on the platform and rob me. This was in broad daylight and there were many passengers also getting off at that stop hearing me yell, "help!!!". They just stepped over me and walked by as these thugs were beating the crap outta me for no reason.

My 'friend' ran away. They made off with my wallet and dignity. I pissed myself.

I walked home with my sweater tied around my waist to hide the piss stain.

From that day on I decided never to get take advantage of like that anymore. That people largely don't care. I will F*ck any one of you up on this board IRL. I say that because following that incident my life changed. For the worse.

I got into things no one should get into. I've done and seen things no teenager should see. Most of all, I've never been taken advantage of again. Then I come here and the same thing happens. Imagine how I feel.

Word bond, I would knock any of you out on sight just from what has happened here. Those who have met me IRL will attest to the fact that I am largely a nice guy. Even idiot boy said I have helped people here. But when people get all power happy and mod-nut-suckingly jaded, I get pissed.

See what I'm saying? I just want a fair deal where I feel one can be had. Trying to be as diplomatic here as possible.

Some of you I will run into IRL. Some of you won't have the pleasure. But trust, I am real and whatever any of you say after this poast is because you live miles away or have your locales hidden. Trust.

Oh yeah, Stop lurking N00b, join!

RAWR!!!!!!!

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
you wanna know what the funny part is? I've never once timed him out. I banned his minibrises, since starting new IDs while you are in timeout is an offense, but every time out has been administered by someone else. Kinda shoots a hole in the 'one of the mods has it in for me' theory....

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you wanna know what the funny part is? I've never once timed him out. I banned his minibrises, since starting new IDs while you are in timeout is an offense, but every time out has been administered by someone else. Kinda shoots a hole in the 'one of the mods has it in for me' theory....

This is what I'm talking about. Speak to me, not the other members. Let's take it to PM.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And I think his main beef is that he isn't allowed to use the B&S forum..which isn't your territory anyways, right?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
bris, y'know I've no beef with you. aside from this issue, you seem to be a nice guy. and I like the spirit of your "stop lurking noob" thread.

but j already owns the Charles Bronson avatar.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
well it's kind of everyone's territory, but Fok marshals it hardest.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
And I think his main beef is that he isn't allowed to use the B&S forum..which isn't your territory anyways, right?

Naw, my main beef is people (I say people because Fok has asked me to stop calling out Matt) come on here and make it look like I'm some kind of deserving dooshbag. We know there is an abundance of those here that go on untouched.

Originally Posted by acidboy
bris, y'know I've no beef with you. aside from this issue, you seem to be a nice guy. and I like the spirit of your "stop lurking noob" thread.

but j already owns the Charles Bronson avatar.

You know Chuck was an actor, right?

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously, other than the "this is our/their site and we/they can do whatever the F we'd/they'd like" replies, show me where I'm wrong.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads