• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
DSC_0972-tile.jpg

Wilsons
peepwall[1].gif

H&M
APC
Wolverine

Sweater was hanging weird cause I had an wifebeater on under... fixed it but didn't bother to rephoto

Halloween bonus

DSC_0986.jpg

???
???
Creative Recreations

Original dress + accessories + jewelry
Cheap shoes

Costume is only thing I've liked that you've worn and I would rather you wear that on the streets than your normal **** (0)

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Halloween!

Going to a party at the W hotel and ten Bloody Mary at Good Units. Channeling Tim Curry in Legend.

98ce8d71.jpg

Horns are really long!
2b8a57fa.jpg

Wearing:
Number nine zipper pants
Ann D silver boots
Ann D vest
H&M button down
Pat Field faux fur vest and studded bracelet
Horns made by me with craft paper, hair bow, tape and paint.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
freaks come out during halloween

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
cool mask!

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GS that is excellent. Cool, still trying to figure it out . . . : / although the hammer outfit gave me a laugh Johan, this looks like the one tee picked up, really nice:
Originally Posted by Johan
Margiela coat and knit Dries Van Noten pants and boots.
kent this is actually funny
Originally Posted by aether
all posts from here on out will have balaclava because I'm butt ugly
kunk, looks great. I have resisted the urge to pm you about more ro questions but might give in soon. I want black stooges now, then want something in dust. I am unworthy but still have teh want.
Originally Posted by thekunk07
ann d lost & found ro x 2
photo-1603.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is fantastic, GS
smile.gif
Breaking in my new KMWs, which need to stretch a little more in the hips and waist.
waywt.jpg
USN Left Field KMW PF Flyer

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Breaking in my new KMWs, which need to stretch a little more in the hips and waist.
Why do you always buy the jeans I look at. Almost pulled the trigger on these but found out a lady friend had other denim plans in mind. And I went RRL. How'd these turn out?
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Here is a better pic.
Me so horny.
Originally Posted by berlin report
All Hallows Eve.
Mein Bruder des Teufels!

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Why do you always buy the jeans I look at. Almost pulled the trigger on these but found out a lady friend had other denim plans in mind. And I went RRL. How'd these turn out?

You letting women decide what you wear these days?
wink.gif
The KMWs are fantastic. I had to size down to 31x34 because 32W wasn't available, but I'm glad I did. An easy inch stretch in the waist, and they fit perfectly. All around really well made, with interesting details. I'm liking the wide red/blue selvage.

I hope you were looking at them from Blue Owl. They were ~$145 with their latest sale and I think Jay has one left.

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
You letting women decide what you wear these days?
wink.gif
The KMWs are fantastic. I had to size down to 31x34 because 32W wasn't available, but I'm glad I did. An easy inch stretch in the waist, and they fit perfectly. All around really well made, with interesting details. I'm liking the wide red/blue selvage.

I hope you were looking at them from Blue Owl. They were ~$145 with their latest sale and I think Jay has one left.

They look fantastic, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads