• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where is your style going?

Nobunny

Reaction score
I havent really given it that much thought, but I guess that most people would call my style preppy. Not that lame untucked shirt, some lame chinos and sperrys everyday like that unabashedly prep douche, but more hairy tweed and flanell suits and pants, shirts ( picked up alot extreme cutaway collar ones lately ), decent leather shoes, cardigans, ties, bowties etc.. But I also rock alot of workwear looks as well nowadays.. brown slim leather boots, nice heavy pants, warm flanell shirts, lots of knits.. I think these looks fit me the best, ,even though I admire those who pull off RO, julius, ann, cdiem ++ Been flirtin a bit with some **** like that as well, but I just look goofy in it.. and the last thing I want to end up as is one of the tards jacking it to horrible MMM GATS and "baller sneakers" .. pun not intended, 98 % of SW&D

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nobunny
I havent really given it that much thought, but I guess that most people would call my style preppy. Not that lame untucked shirt, some lame chinos and sperrys everyday like that unabashedly prep douche, but more hairy tweed and flanell suits and pants, shirts ( picked up alot extreme cutaway collar ones lately ), decent leather shoes, cardigans, ties, bowties etc.. But I also rock alot of workwear looks as well nowadays.. brown slim leather boots, nice heavy pants, warm flanell shirts, lots of knits.. I think these looks fit me the best, ,even though I admire those who pull off RO, julius, ann, cdiem ++ Been flirtin a bit with some **** like that as well, but I just look goofy in it.. and the last thing I want to end up as is one of the tards jacking it to horrible MMM GATS and "baller sneakers" .. pun not intended, 98 % of SW&D
way to go noob insult everyone in this subforum, atta girl

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm starting to get the basics down, I think. However, most of my fits are pretty boring and none of them have any steez outside of good fit and some color coordination. I want to try stepping it up, but not really sure what direction to go yet. The last thing I need to do is blow a bunch of money on some spiced up **** and decide I don't like it.

Nobunny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
way to go noob insult everyone in this subforum, atta girl

Just saying what I think, dude.. way to go claiming territory / feeling cool because you've got ike 5k posts on a forum where most people wear plain white tees, levis and red wings everyday.. BALLIN!

Riio

Reaction score
Just saying what I think, dude.. way to go claiming territory / feeling cool because you've got ike 5k posts on a forum where most people wear plain white tees, levis and red wings everyday.. BALLIN!

he's just saying what he thinks, dude.. chill out..

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Riio
he's just saying what he thinks, dude.. chill out..

lol8[1].gif

I think you're a marital aid, hey just saying what I think bro.

stinger70

Reaction score

ffffuuuu.gif

Ideefixee

Reaction score
horrible MMM GATS

Well that's just an oxymoron.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ideefixee
Love Cabourn, can't really afford him though. ;__;
Keep an eye out come sale time. Opening Ceremony and Yoox (believe it or not), along with Superdenim.co.uk's sample sales have treated me well.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why are you being a dick? fuckoff

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sorta at a crossroads ATM, I've kinda got all the margiela I want and have heaps of baller knits. I'm kinda thinking I'll just kop alot more Schneider pieces, some rick and CCP Gotta get some tailored pieces made too. I want a peak lapel DJ and a shawl collar DJ and a nice wool suit. Alot less for RP I guess
laugh.gif

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ideefixee
Well that's just an oxymoron.
I'm not one of the resident "fashion haters/style is eternal" people, but there are like 4 good varities of these out of 10000. Most look like bowling shoes.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am just going to do leathers for a while, plus some random pieces and opportunistic cops. I have most everything I need.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads