• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Omg. Copping one immediately.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by delakingois
My apologies etc.

Really wasn't my intention when I started writing the post.

Originally Posted by about11oclock
Mike pays for this thread. If you need to sell something, do it in B & S.

Good looking out - I appreciate it!

But it's cool, going through customs in Europe can be a pain ********** and usually involves an import tax. So, if anyone is interested in a Heritage Blackwatch Cardigan in size 36, then please contact user delakingois.

And to delakingois - we can always do an exchange for a size 38 if you like, it's no problem.

nycxandy

Reaction score
Hi Mike, can you please check the private message that I sent to you on Wednesday, October 26th? Thanks.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great scarves. My roommate picked up the exploded red/navy one for my birthday from the pop-up shop while he was in NY a while ago and I love it.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nycxandy
Hi Mike, can you please check the private message that I sent to you on Wednesday, October 26th? Thanks.

Hit you back!

Originally Posted by indesertum
just copped the lambswool charcoal. i like boring colors

Thanks - enjoy it!

SeventyFive

Reaction score
Are there any details you can share about the briefcase at this point or is it too early?

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Mike,

I'm probably going to regret asking this -- or at least my bank account will hate me for it if the answer is yes, but I recall you said at one point you guys were thinking of doing more with the Japanese Oxford fabrics you banged out the club collar versions in last summer. Any chance at a plain-old white or blue OCBD in the future?

I was looking at the Gant Old Loom oxfords but if there's an Epaulet version anywhere out there in the future, I'd have to wait for that.

Also, any more flannel shirts before fall is over? I can't believe how quick the grey ones went!

Aleph

Reaction score
I think you are in luck Stanley. Went into the store last week intending to pick up a spare Gant oxford, but they did in fact have some blue OCBD's in the Japanese Oxford fabric (not the dressier pinpoint). Beefy stuff.

Don't think they've made it to the website yet, but they are in store.

pwnstar

Reaction score
Seconded. When will be seeing restocks of the standard button-downs?

colins

Reaction score
I too have been waitin' on some standard, non-gant OCBD

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sad that I am too swole for epaulet shirting OTR
frown.gif

laughter95

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pwnstar
Seconded. When will be seeing restocks of the standard button-downs?

they said to me in an email that their factory is backlogged and that delivery won't be until december. that was a few weeks ago, so hopefully things have changed since then.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads