• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wu Dynasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
Can't help then. On the contrary, we are in direct competition!
If a 5, I could point you to a cache of cheap stuff.

Yes please

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
nm, turns out it was a scam.
embarrass

You should be. For shame...
boxing[1].gif

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought from Sufu
axifeb.jpg
It's a 45 with 46 length in the body want it to fit like this, hope the arms aren't too short (I'm 5'10.5", 142)
uJj8V.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ToJ
Actually, bought it because I was a bit disappointed with the fit of the Lad leather, also not a huge fan of calf leather, like soft lamb - want something for girls to touch, not body armor
I want a clean, tight jacket I can wear with straight-leg jeans and sneakers, or over a shirt and tie with dress pants after work. Been wearing my ToJ varsity to death for this reason
Rick is a little too much sometimes, just doesn't work with my work outfits

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also I dunno if its worth mentioning, but I bought a bunch of +J stuff for work - pants, a jacket, shirts
Store closest to me doesn't stock +J, so I just had them order it, gonna try it on today

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
ToJ
Actually, bought it because I was a bit disappointed with the fit of the Lad leather, also not a huge fan of calf leather, like soft lamb - want something for girls to touch, not body armor
I want a clean, tight jacket I can wear with straight-leg jeans and sneakers, or over a shirt and tie with dress pants after work. Been wearing my ToJ varsity to death for this reason
Rick is a little too much sometimes, just doesn't work with my work outfits

I doubt that is gonna fit you man, it was made for a guy who is like 5'5.

ma1

Reaction score
Just got this llbean river driver henley: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/18145?feat=589-GN1 I had been looking for a warm henley to layer with for awhile and this thing is the ****. Two layers, outer layer is 50% wool, 40% cotton, 10% nylon, inner layer 100% cotton. Stitching is fantastic. It fits like an actual small. Best of all, it's made in canada. That was a really nice surprise. I highly, highly recommend this henley.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads