• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
It's really awesome that people are taking pictures from my facebook and distributing them to other members here. I just love that.

Originally Posted by edmorel
Now you know why I am not on facebook. What do you expect? Anyway, nothing to be ashamed of, you should be proud of your accomplishment.

This is why we can't have nice things. On Facebook.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
This is why we can't have nice things. On Facebook.

Like us being FB friends?

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Don't usually ask things like this, but is it possible to clean up the shitted-up ROY denim thread? The digressions from whatever123 annoy the **** out of me.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FStyles
Am I going bananas or did the "my posts" button just disappear?

Apologies if this was already discussed

its happened to me before. I just refresh or go to the homepage and it shows back up. it seems like with so many other things "disappearing" here it is just a cache thing.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ur **** is bananas

B~A~N~A~N~A~S

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you switch to a different browser? SF menu is not consistent at all across browsers (which is rather weird).

FStyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
Chrome seems to kill My Posts

AHHHH!

duh, firefox was giving me guff this morn, so yes, I'm on Chrome.

mystery solved, elementary my dear matt, elementary

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a hint. If an admin or moderator makes a decision about you, and you plead your case with him, and he says, "No way, Jose," you'd better let the matter drop unless you were 100% in the right - i.e., the mod made a factual, not judgement, mistake. If you decide that you are going to go cry to another mod, you are probably going to see at least a timeout.

Fok.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this about the SF clock, 'cuz I'd think that is a factual rather than a judgemental call.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
Is this about the SF clock, 'cuz I'd think that is a factual rather than a judgemental call.

Ooohhhh burn. Anyway, j will take a look at that, I'm sure, since that's his balliwick. He's probably chillin' right now though.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Who cares about the clock? That is such a small thing that doesn't even matter. Considering you guys do this as volunteer stuff, I'd say there is no reason to even bother with wasting your time with it. I can't imagine anyone uses the SF clock for any important purpose.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Who cares about the clock? That is such a small thing that doesn't even matter. Considering you guys do this as volunteer stuff, I'd say there is no reason to even bother with wasting your time with it. I can't imagine anyone uses the SF clock for any important purpose.

Seriously, I don't even know where the clock is. I guess it refers to the time stamp on posts? Who cares.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics