• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sh0ebox

Reaction score
Thanks
smile.gif
-- I'm hoping to get the sleeves slimmed down a bit as I find they are a little bit on the loose side (measurement error on their part), but otherwise I'm very happy with how it turned out. Just glad I didn't mess up any of the measurements myself.
Originally Posted by Listi
Very nice. hows the leather feel? I could go for one of those myself, maybe if I get a job offer and can justify it :p
The leather feels pretty nice honestly... quite a bit nicer than I would have expected coming from a ~$250 leather. I had the jacket made in lambskin and find that it's very supple and smooth... not at all plasticky or cheap feeling like "genuine leather" jackets. It's not a heavy heavy leather jacket or anything, though, so I would say it's not meant for wearing in temperatures <50ºF... definitely meant for spring/fall weather. Unfortunately, I have not ever had the opportunity to handle real Rick leathers or similar, so I don't have that frame of reference... but for 10-15% of the price of one of those brands, I don't know that it's worth comparing the two
lol8[1].gif
--- I would bet that the quality of the leather is not 10-15% of the quality of their baller counterparts, though.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not yet, but he created 3 pairs under his own label for f/w. bought them at seven.

Originally Posted by sipang
kunk, did you post a pic of the aitor throup pants already ?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
good to know, hit me up.

Originally Posted by TintoTerra
Good price on that jacket. That's the 'articulated anatomy' jacket I think. Each tube segment is individually down-filled and some of them can clump together if they get wet. Hope the dying process doesn't ******* up. If you need a black one, I might be able to source one.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our legacy chinos in some sort of mustard color. Really tapered, starting to regret this.

Gloverall dark navy &quot;heritage&quot; duffel. The one with wooden/rope toggles. To wear over blazers winter time.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YYPH FW05 short wool coat
YYPH SS09 patent sneakers
YYPH SS10 multibutton cotton shirt

ManikBhai

Reaction score
wow this is great design of shirt. Few days ago i was visit china and buy some T-shirt from mixmelot.com and has great price offer for me. I also wonder

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManikBhai
wow this is great design of shirt. Few days ago i was visit china and buy some T-shirt from *****.com and has great price offer for me. I also wonder

You also wonder what????? don't leave me hanging here!!!

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManikBhai
wow this is great design of shirt. Few days ago i was visit china and buy some T-shirt from mixmelot.com and has great price offer for me. I also wonder

Spam Phail
lol8[1].gif

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
Our legacy chinos in some sort of mustard color. Really tapered, starting to regret this.

Gloverall dark navy "heritage" duffel. The one with wooden/rope toggles. To wear over blazers winter time.

Think I saw a pair like that on the Hot Chip guy in a recent Fantastic Man. Could be good! Where'd you get the duffel?

For me:

yZU2B.jpg

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a bad price--I have too many coats but those gloveralls are excellent.

The brogues are McNairys, yeah. Needed some new brown suede wearable in weather. Considered Alden chukkas but these are more interesting to me, if less adaptable.

BTW I was hanging out with some guys from Amsterdam last weekend and it turns out all the facts I thought I knew about the Netherlands were actually about Sweden.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads