• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roy's Jeans - Single Man Made

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
The problem is that you have not demonstrated technical expertise, have a history of bias and haven't gone into why the product is technically inferior. Now as you can note I have pointed out several ways in which the process is impressive but, not having seen the product, cannot comment on the actual materials and construction. The reason why people respect my opinion here and elsewhere is that I clearly enunciate my arguments, present their limits and have demonstrated both knowledge and taste, you haven't done any of those things here (maybe elsewhere I dunno you in real life) so your opinion is worth zilch, nada, 0. You can question what you want but the least I can do is be frank and tell you what your opinion is worth and why. full disclosure: I don't wear much heritage brands. The few pieces I own I got from SE but wouldn't have any problems getting stuff from the fine store that is BiG. I've inspected and worn various "heritage" products like 45rpm, engineered garment, flathead, etc.
honestly, until today i had not even heard of you and i only read like two or three sentences of what you post...but i think that is great you think you have respect on an internet forum
thumbs-up.gif
butbut.gif

entrero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're a chronic thread-*******, not only on Kiya but to others as well. You had to make it personal by calling someone a ***** in his own sale thread. You have no class whatsoever. Please be gone

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
ok
smile.gif

But before you leave the forum go and read every single one of Fuuma's posts, then go to Superfuture and read every single thing he's posted there over the years. A little knowledge is a good thing.

Rikkar501

Reaction score
I came across ROY many months ago when I searching for well made, American denim at a cheap price point. At the $275 price tag I probably won't be buying (not yet at least), although I do think the price is justified as far as splitting profits and overhead goes.

Also, I think the higher pricing strategy will work. Consumers who are looking for US made quality denim will see the price point, which is on par with Japanese denim, and there will be a perceived value that this single operation, American made denim is just as good quality wise as the other Japanese brands. For alot of consumers this will be the selling point.

And
ffffuuuu.gif
that this threak will be what pops up when some searches for ROY denim. Way to go whatever123

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
But before you leave the forum go and read every single one of Fuuma's posts, then go to Superfuture and read every single thing he's posted there over the years. A little knowledge is a good thing.
forum? i was just talking about this great roy thread... honestly kiya if you dont like people questioning what you do just ignore me, its really quite simple.

daev

Reaction score
After having administrated one of the harshest internet forums for about 10 years (hi eason/feedbag), this two post noob can honestly say that this has to be one of the saddest tirades I've ever read.
lol8[1].gif

Also, I kopped the slim. Perhaps it takes a romantic to appreciate the craftsmanship despite the price increase.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
LOL, I was into fashion/clothes before you cared and I'll still be into them long after you've stopped caring. WTF

*Urge to post your fit wearing dumb as fck Yohji sweater*

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
lol, it just looks like him...what can i say, i like "mozzie."

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Anyone else wonder why whatever has a photo of Kiya as his avatar?

Is that a picture of Kiya? This is getting a little too Single White Female for my taste.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads