• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Yeah... has a few small stains on it that cleaners haven't been able to get out and a tear in the collar unfortunately so it's going to cost me more than I thought I was paying. Still, these NDGs seem to fit me pretty well so I'll keep buying them. I really should've bought those MMM's from you as well.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
R, I dig a lot of your fits but I think you're selling yourself short by wearing sneakers for most of them. Some of it has to do with looking too casual and while I like the Lanvins, it's just sometimes the glossy toe looks out of place with the rest of a subdued fit.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
synth- DR looks really nice, it suits you.

AR- what's that leather jacket you've got hidden in the corner of your pic?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
AR, I dig a lot of your fits but I think you're selling yourself short by wearing sneakers for most of them. Some of it has to do with looking too casual and while I like the Lanvins, it's just sometimes the glossy toe looks out of place with the rest of a subdued fit.

agreed x10000 lanvins are killing it in the wrong way

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yep.jpg
Sunny day!..... to sit in an office

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
AR- what's that leather jacket you've got hidden in the corner of your pic?
Yigal Azrouel green bomber; search leather jackets thread for better pics of it.
Originally Posted by aeglus
agreed x10000 lanvins are killing it in the wrong way
Brown boots that I can beat the crap out of are on the "list", so to speak. My only decent ones right now are NiCo combats, which will start seeing more use as we move into winter but are not an "everyday" piece of footwear. I have been holding out for something that will work with every jean I own, basically - possibly NDC. I am tempted by the Geller x CP boots, but brown would serve me a lot better than black.

Also, might be kopping another pair of old-sole Lanvins today if my snipe plays out, so you all might have to just keep putting up with them.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
syth dr is epic. you own that *****. different camera angle and less tapered hems
blush.gif
helmut lang sweatshirt,not knit lanvin mmm
DSC00954.jpg
DSC00953.jpg
edit: goddamn sock is showing. i had a pair of falkes but when i put them in the wash, they shrunk...so much that one got lost lol. im betting its in one of my brothers pant pocket or something.

stinger70

Reaction score
^the sweat looks kind of short. Maybe you just didnt pull it down. Nice kicks....but FFS crop all the **** off the sides out of you photo's...they only need be a quarter of that width, we arent rating your room.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
syth dr is epic. you own that *****. different camera angle and less tapered hems
blush.gif
helmut lang sweatshirt,not knit lanvin mmm edit: goddamn sock is showing. i had a pair of falkes but when i put them in the wash, they shrunk...so much that one got lost lol. im betting its in one of my brothers pant pocket or something.

STOP TUCKING. JUST LET THE HEM FALL NATURALLY OVER THE SNEAKERS. Honestly, it looks stupid as **** if you expose the tongue on a low-top. People aren't going to be like OH **** THAT'S A MMM based on the ******* tongue strap alone. If they know it's the GAT replica, they'll know, and it won't be because of the tongue. All your fits look marsupialed in the bottom half because you always try to show the ******* tongue

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that is how they fall, the jeans are stiff and they nestle in under the tongue. also on the mids its impossible not to tuck.
also i dont think anyone would recognize any of the things im wearing. everything is logo-less.

SPK

Reaction score
that is how they fall, the jeans are stiff and they nestle in under the tongue. also on the mids its impossible not to tuck.
also i dont think anyone would recognize any of the things im wearing. everything is logo-less.

Lies I have mmm mids and I never tuck.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

You are not wearing ******* jeans with 4 inch hems that hug your ******* ankle like a vice grip. Your jeans are not leggings. Jeans do not naturally fall under the tongue unless you style it that way. I wear plenty of mids and it is very easy NOT to tuck, and I wear jeans with 6.25" hems. That's definitely smaller than your MMMs.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK
Lies I have mmm mids and I never tuck.
until you try a pair of somet 030s and why the hate on tucking??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads