• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I can agree with some of that. However, the jeans were a project thing and I'm pretty happy that I turned a totally neglected pair of slim jims into pants I think are awesome, although the knee bags are very real. What I'm not sure about is how you can get more simple than leather+tee+jeans+high tops. Anyway, I've been wearing really tight pants lately and I thinnk that ship's about to sail.

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that's my favorite fit I've ever seen on sf

Regarding synth toj pic

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i actually think that the pants (minus the knee bags, if thats at all possible. i get the same problem with my slimmer jeans and cant do much about it) could be quite cool in another context, im just not sure if i like them here. even though they're jeans i would really call them basic since the fit is so different proportionally.

i think, though, with your incredible build (**** x 100) it would do you good to wear a bit looser bottoms to balance out the heavy effect of the jacket

jacket suits/fits you really well tho. nice cop

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Abraxis
Hrm I'll have to check out the campesinos then
smile.gif
Yeah I heard Johnny Foreigner in a mix tape and have been down since, but I'm a sucker for duel male/female vocals and mathrocky instrumentals. Salt, pepper and spinderella is great, but quite a few strong tracks on their albums in addition.

im pretty sure you would love los campesinos then, especially their first album

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
I can agree with some of that. However, the jeans were a project thing and I'm pretty happy that I turned a totally neglected pair of slim jims into pants I think are awesome, although the knee bags are very real. What I'm not sure about is how you can get more simple than leather+tee+jeans+high tops. Anyway, I've been wearing really tight pants lately and I thinnk that ship's about to sail.

The red shirt + white shoes are the only parts the clash outwardly

parish

Reaction score
Shoes - Free shipping, no tax on all men's, women's, kids shoes. Shop the latest styles of running shoes, basketball shoes, sandals, boots, Nike shox, Nike Air Force 1, adidas shoes.

adidas shoes

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't get why people seem to have the shortest memory span regarding the word 'fit'.

steezin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
rare fit pic. took it for the poll, missed the deadline. didn't need the duffel sweater after 10 am, today was an Indian summer.

please excuse the highly punchable face.

waywt1.jpg

waywt2.jpg

Really nice fit.

How do you manage to keep your hair like that? I have a similar haircut and when i push it back it seems to fall flat pretty quickly, ive tried gel, wax, hairspray etc nothing seems to have a lasting effect.

stinger70

Reaction score
hoodie1.jpg

nothing exciting today...
Uniqlo
Nudie
Superga

also, i've had a few pm's from the uniqlo thread asking about the vintage terry hoodie. Here is a better representation of its colour/texture.

hoodie2.jpg

Surreal

Reaction score
Ok, guys. I tried to change my outfit a bit. Is this better?

The clothes are not that bright, flash camera is messing it up.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Synth what kinda sneaks are those? Marc Jacobs? Not sure I agree w/them in the outfit (combat or motorcycle boots would own) but they're cool. Jacket is nice too

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Since the last set was so polarizing I figured I'd re-take the photos without any flash on a couple of different light settings, so here is a re-issue. Also took a shot without the knit.

The colour palette of this outfit epitomises the mindnumbing lack of innate swagger or style which marked your older efforts. Just so brown and uninspiring. Don't wear dark shirts.

Originally Posted by TKJTG

FINALLY got a digital camera.
blush.gif

And I can't help but notice how much better my silhouette shots looks that my head-on shots. Daggone huge hips are killing me.

You're improving at a remarkable pace. Somehow you make 501s look like the ideal jean fit.

Originally Posted by Synthese
bLoRol.jpg

******* natty. Trust you to have the perfect fitting leather and command it. So much better than almost all other DR attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads