• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Yup, FW07.

You seem to like them a lot. I do, too.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
Im really excited to see them, though i probably would have never listened to them if they werent opening for campesinos.

The name alone - especially the punctuation - makes me think they'd be twee as ****, to use the parlance of our times, but maybe I'll give them a listen at some point. I think they played around here not too long ago.

Also, I wouldn't be comfortable leaving the house in a shirt that short, but overall it looks good.

Yesterday, actually:

WAYWT10262010.jpg

shirt: Wrangler
t-shirt: some mail-order old man store whose name I forget
jeans: Uniqlo
shoes: GATs
sticker: Red Cross
purple stretchy bandage x 2: Red Cross
beer: PBC Newbold IPA

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
rare fit pic. took it for the poll, missed the deadline. didn't need the duffel sweater after 10 am, today was an Indian summer.

please excuse the highly punchable face.

waywt1.jpg

waywt2.jpg

This is awesome. Would've voted for this. Also nice hair.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
25148362.jpg
FINALLY got a digital camera.
blush.gif
And I can't help but notice how much better my silhouette shots looks that my head-on shots. Daggone huge hips are killing me.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just got back from dinner, first time wearing this jacket. It's incredible. Obviously not the best picture, though. Better tomorrow.

bLoRol.jpg

Ideefixee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
25148362.jpg

FINALLY got a digital camera.
blush.gif

And I can't help but notice how much better my silhouette shots looks that my head-on shots. Daggone huge hips are killing me.

Nice fit, man. Details?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^^^ Accentuated by the stark contrast between top and bottom, which artificially makes the waist look wider.

edit: @ TKJTG

edit, Jr: looking forward to more Synth ToJ pictures

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ideefixee
Nice fit, man. Details?

Jacket = Mr. Olive
V Neck = Mossimo
Pants = vintage 501s
Shoes = Bean Katadhin

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Just got back from dinner, first time wearing this jacket. It's incredible. Obviously not the best picture, though. Better tomorrow.

bLoRol.jpg

Nice man. What jacket is it?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh this jacket is win, you done good.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

bLoRol.jpg

jacket is insane, you could do a better fit with it though

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont know. havent really been feeling the proportions of your fits lately synth. i dont like the knee bags on the pants or the combination with the red and the super fashion-y jacket. everything together seems like its overdesigned to me and too top heavy, even with the chunky shoes. i think i would enjoy this fit a lot more with pants with a bit less of an extreme taper and maybe a different colored shirt underneath. something as loud as that jacket i feel either needs more subtle pieces around it or really well done complementary pieces. it all just comes together as a bit of a mish mash for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads