• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Serena is so ******* annoying.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
******* snow on the way... I am not ready for winter.
/Jetblast

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
/Jetblast

No kidding. For a while I was trolling him to provoke a chuckle but all he seems to want to do is sigh a lot and talk like a resident of Britain.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
jetblast hasn't posted in months.

Maybe he is banging ladies now. :crossfingers:

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^He's here; he just isn't posting.
frown.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
jetblast hasn't posted in months.

He does post to facebook, which had the added element of a slow-motion car-wreck, well...when I start commenting on his posts.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So I woke up this morning and my eyes were stuck together. Literally. It seems that I can now add Pink Eye, in both eyes (thank the sky wizard!), to my list of wonderful things that have happened to me this week.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who cook because they have to and not because they love to...which is fine I suppose if you're cooking for yourself. But if you're inviting me to dinner please don't ask me to sit in the kitchen and watch you destroy a meal because you don't know how to get the best out of what you're cooking and you don't want suggestions from someone who knows very well how to do it...

...I just saw scrambled eggs get poured over meatballs that came out of a bag...

and there's something in the food processor that I can't even begin to describe. The color is...interesting...

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Everywhere I go on the internet, there is a something that mentions Taylor Swift's love life. I don't care. At all.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I lost all my rolling tobacco at a bar last night and now I have nothing to smoke and its made me quite irritable.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CouttsClient
People who cook because they have to and not because they love to...which is fine I suppose if you're cooking for yourself. But if you're inviting me to dinner please don't ask me to sit in the kitchen and watch you destroy a meal because you don't know how to get the best out of what you're cooking and you don't want suggestions from someone who knows very well how to do it...

...I just saw scrambled eggs get poured over meatballs that came out of a bag...

and there's something in the food processor that I can't even begin to describe. The color is...interesting...

she better be bang-worthy

Originally Posted by StephenHero
Everywhere I go on the internet, there is a something that mentions Taylor Swift's love life. I don't care. At all.

link to sf thread?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dropped my set of keys in that crack between the elevator and the floor so now I'm without access to my car, condo, or work. ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads