• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FIT BATTLE OCTOBER: Time to Poll!

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Sq - Can't see

If I went by what the fit actually looks like in a proper photo this would have been my #1 choice, but I think in all fairness I had to vote based on the submitted photos. I knew this was going to happen...

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
If I went by what the fit actually looks like in a proper photo this would have been my #1 choice, but I think in all fairness I had to vote based on the submitted photos. I knew this was going to happen...

+1, that fit in better lighting would get a lot more vote.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I hate your opinions lol
+1 lol. Too bad he expresses them so often
frown.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Boo hoo, feel free to put me on ignore at any point in time.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aeglus.

Tweed + Bucks = Win in my book

Plus I have a soft-spot for flat caps.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
most of you guys put up better stuff on the daily. challenge you all to 1v1 fit duel (3)

love how magicians only vote is..... magician

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snaaaaaaake

I was actually torn between his and Sq's. And giving a pity vote to Tonio, he does business-casual so well.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
gonna have to go with sq4you, because he represents the theme best - he's got the little mini pumpkins next to his TV, and what October fit battle can ignore the season? Iron Chef sq.
fistbump.gif
except...you forgot to actually vote

Originally Posted by shahanshah

Originally Posted by RFX45
+1, that fit in better lighting would get a lot more vote.

yeah i thought that too. but i didn't have time to do more
confused.gif

disappointed by shellshock

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
My vote went to snake owing to head to toe solidness, but **** am I ever happy to see that Cloak jacket looking awesome on Synth, really pleased that found a home that could make good use of it. SQ's fit is also fantastic, good monochromatic steeze. Really, there isn't much that's weak that got submitted which is pretty fantastic given how all-over-the-place WAYWT tends to be.

Originally Posted by sq4you
yeah i thought that too. but i didn't have time to do more
confused.gif

Same problem but whatevs.

Binker

Reaction score
Voted SQ. The picture is dark but not prohibitively so. Would probably have voted ARSix if not for those sneakers.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does photography skill have a negative correlation with owning nice clothes here or something? i think sq and jd probably have the nicest fits with proper lighting but you cant see either
ffffuuuu.gif

mpcec

Reaction score
really feeling scott and chrono. i like snakes fit but am pretty anti boot tuck so that killed it a bit for me. almost voted for aeglus solely based on footwear, i love those trickers.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
ar_six probably would have my vote with better lighting and different shoes. the texture shot is awesome.

now im stuck between deciding if i find snake or myself more awesome
lol8[1].gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
fistbump.gif
except...you forgot to actually vote

did and done son. now do some Japanese micro-carvings on those pumpkins using only $24,000 antique Ginsu pumpkin carving needles and you're set for internet fame forever.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed at how the overall average quality of submissions has improved relative to the last contest here that I can recall. (The one where Uncontrol one).

Is the forum's style improving? Or is Scott simply better than the previous organizer at getting those whom produce the best fits pics to participate in such a contest?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads