• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by smallvolume
Aeglus -- wonder girls vs. girls generation???
the same question.

Wow, do we have a korean spambot now?

Girl's Generation obviously, though.

Binker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by altemp
Bottom half looks good, not feeling the top half.

because the raf knit's cut so... round, for lack of a better word? it's def different but I like it

MS007

Reaction score
Guys, guys, calm down. I am 7' 8" / 580 pounds and would **** all of you up in real live.
eh.gif
The hypocrisy on this board never fails to amaze me. If someone opens a new thread with a short question, he gets burned to hell, but people keep ******** up existing threads with absolutely unrelated discussions. Lane, even if you don't spend 1k, you could find better shoes/boots (others have posted suggestions). bows, size up on the shirt. autobot, looks good. And yes, hem the jeans. TKJTG, the DB`s are actually the only refreshing component about that fit (even though its hard to identify them with the picture quality). Are they suede? Would look nicer if they weren't. Wear an eye-catching watch (something vintage/gold) with that fit or nice glasses (given that you would need them). grubs, a simple white shirt would look better, the pants seem to be too tight and the shoes are not the best choice (to put it mildly). adam, both fits are great! I like them a lot. alexlude, there is a lot going on with that jacket and you should try to leave the lower half very clean in order to not look too cluttered. saelan, I would wear different shoes with that and the jeans cut doesn't look that flattering (can't see much). nicelynice, nice. Binker, size down on the cardigan.

Surreal

Reaction score
5117419282_eb6523243d.jpg

How's this? I have a brown belt the same color as the shoes and gloves underneath.

keredog

Reaction score
Looking too monochromatic, in my opinion. Literally from your head to your toes.

But the more I stare at it, the more it grows on me. Might be the redeeming factor of the fit and individual pieces.

Gonna need a second opinion on this.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keredog
Looking too monochromatic, in my opinion. Literally from your head to your toes.

But the more I stare at it, the more it grows on me. Might be the redeeming factor of the fit and individual pieces.

Gonna need a second opinion on this.

^^ Too brown, no question about it. Change sweater atleast + jacket is ugly. Otherwise its go.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Surreal,
To much brown. There is a saying in fashion " be careful of wearing to much brown it will make you look like a pile of ****".

You don't I like what you are trying to do but a pop of another earth tone would make the outfit proper. Gotta be careful being to monochromatic.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Not only is it monochromatic (which isn't NECESSARILY a bad thing but certainly is here), it all fits poorly and looks like cheap mall stuff. The "this is just clothes" quote applies imo.

Also Binker that knit is sick but I'm not sure about the fit. Maybe need something overtop or just different proportions.

halisray

Reaction score
casual again for school

Tommy Hilfiger
BDG
Naked and Famous
Red Wing

photo-2.jpg

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nakedundermyclothes
i like your areolas
Originally Posted by GlenCoe
you would look better in a one size bigger tee
Originally Posted by MS007
Guys, guys, calm down. I am 7' 8" / 580 pounds and would **** all of you up in real live.
eh.gif
The hypocrisy on this board never fails to amaze me. If someone opens a new thread with a short question, he gets burned to hell, but people keep ******** up existing threads with absolutely unrelated discussions. bows, size up on the shirt.

Yeah the shirt is a little small now, years of washing have shrank it. Its just hard to find a t-shirt that fits like I like in the body without being too small in the chest.

Hummingbird

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
46480732.jpg

A couple thoughts first:

1. This is the longest my hair has been in about 8 years. I feel like Chewbacca.
ffffuuuu.gif

2. I've posted fits with this belt before and generally people haven't liked it. I picked it up at a farmer's market in Missouri over the summer and I think it's interesting so I wear it.
3. Not sure if DBs are out of place. Would love some input on that.

This is definitely fine. It seems like something I'd wear to make myself look a bit manlier on occasion. The DBs are not out of place, and are a good fit with the chinos. What's the brand on the pants by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads