• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Synth, did you get a package from me today?
redface.gif

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
no, but I did see that it cleared customs yesterday, and is declared "inbound" - I don't know what that means in terms of arrival date but it sounds soon
frown.gif

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
What about running a home furnishings website requires that degree of time?

im wondering this as well... they must be doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by LA Guy
I haven't seen any of the menswear yet. The womenswear reminds me of Gary Graham's stuff, which my wife loves. Where are you picking it up?

Originally Posted by thekunk07
Archive, atelier and antolini

+1 these websites have had it for ages

Originally Posted by Nil
^^^^^

ToJ leathers and whatever money the Flight of the Conchords guys send back home provide the rest of it.

that and the sheep i pay to get slaughtered to turn into gloves and jacket linings.
lol8[1].gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
that and the sheep i pay to get slaughtered to turn into gloves and jacket linings.
lol8[1].gif

you should find a better source--nz uses a cross of good wool and good meat so they can maximize their exports but really just ends up giving a bad-tasting animal with mediocre wool

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I left a Fair Isle sweater that I have sitting out inside out, and then I chanced to look at it and realized how cool the Geller reverse Fair Isle concept is.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Why do people come on here and use their first post to tell their life story while including detailed information on their background, current location, occupation, school status, etc. ?
Because many initially view the forum as a kind of "style therapy" for themselves. After they introduce themselves to the therapist, they can create a new thread such as "Help! I just turned 30 and need to start dressing like an adult." Or if they have severe mental issues, they may ask "Help me dress like Dexter, I like his henleys".

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
**** Yeah Menswear has to be Sq....

Elbaz spazzin' on the dancefloor to some old ass Postal Service.
Geeked on some next level OshKosh **** he saw in Pari.
He taught me how to Dougie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics