• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
From the early 2000s blueline batch that was MIJ and designed by Godmother herself. Over four years and still going...
img0235tc.jpg
hey who...these are great. four years!....thanks for posting.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Thanks. Wore them religiously for a year and a half straight. Even at a year I had hardly anything to show for them.

i believe that! i've had mine 6 weeks and the plan was to go a year without washing. naturally, i got pissed on by a dog and my sister sprayed gasoline all over me so they have been washed twice in the past 5 days.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

there's absolutely no color loss aside from a tiny bit of back pocket wallet wear. here's to keeping them clean!

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
here's one of my favorite RRL bags. well, i only have one haha. got it for under $200 at the old polo store in the 70s before it merged with the mansion, retail was $800+. it was sitting high on top of a ladder and no one thought to scoop it up, during one of their sales last year. an SA told me it was part of their Ringside Collection.
IMG_3650.jpg

King Leer

Reaction score
Nice bag. I peeped that one a while back. Got some RRL Pants for sale if anyone is interested...

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks. anyone see that plaid red vertical duffel from this season?

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
btw, i've been backreading whenever i have the chance and i'm not sure if this was addressed or not, but a SA mentioned that RRL has a website in the works. when it will go live is TBD.

theRRshop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deez nuts
btw, i've been backreading whenever i have the chance and i'm not sure if this was addressed or not, but a SA mentioned that RRL has a website in the works. when it will go live is TBD.

I doubt very much that they will create a website to sell RRL.
After all they must keep it some-what limited and not mass marketed, or they could damage the RRL image, of being limited and harder to get.

Right now they do have:

http://www.doublerl.com

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theRRshop
I doubt very much that they will create a website to sell RRL.
After all they must keep it some-what limited and not mass marketed, or they could damage the RRL image, of being limited and harder to get.

Right now they do have:

http://www.doublerl.com

Some other operation owns RRL.com

I tried to buy the website off the current owner.... but he wouldn't sell.

i never said they were going to sell RRL, but that a website was in the works. maybe it's going to just show images of the current collection, maybe it will sell product, who knows. the SA who told me could very well be mistaken, but that's what he said. doesnt matter to me either way, since i reside in NY.

King Leer

Reaction score
I wonder if he would really get a website; seems unlikely but then again they could do it just to stay ahead of the curve.

I have heard rumblings that Ralph himself was adamant that he hoped the RRL Denim line itself could get more exposure to the masses as the pinnacle of Raw Denim.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thats interesting, never heard that. i'm not big into the denim like most ppl in this thread, but i do like their pants and shorts alot. goes without saying their tops and outerwear as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads