• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I work from 8-8 m-f and every Sunday 2/4-10, no rest for the weary.

the things you do for junya...

Originally Posted by Eason
bitches would have clowned on hendrix until he cried
probably

Originally Posted by AR_Six
Dude wtf do you do for a living? I don't even think I work those hours. Well I probably do close to that, but I certainly don't bill those hours.

i once worked 84 hour weeks. 6-6, 7 days a week. That's 6pm to 6am, ******* graveyard.

was not fun.

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Jesus. Buttero B1119s retail at 65100 yen, a few months ago I was scoffing at the fact that that made them a touch over $700, now they're over $800. ******* hell, too bad they aren't sold in terms of the Euro

they're no longer good value. Didn't they used to retail for like $400 or something?

Originally Posted by Meis
ugh next time I sell something on ebay I'm limiting it to domestic buyers. Shipping items to international (ebay) buyers is such a pain **********. Sold something to a guy in Belgium less than two weeks ago and he's already opened up a dispute against me saying he didn't receive the item. No ****, it's been less than two weeks... even using priority stuff traveling half way across the world takes time to arrive not to mention additional time to clear customs.

just demand that the buyer pays for tracked shipping.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Looks like Kiminori Morishita collab with uniqlo again
smile.gif
I found 3 things so far for this winter. If this is any good, probably will get:
tumblr_laupobzQWt1qbmp06.jpg

This looks nice. Any idea what the material on that is? Guessing cotton or canvas. Solid though. Might pick it up. Can't find info on the new collection. Keep getting blog posts about last year's. Link?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
they're no longer good value. Didn't they used to retail for like $400 or something?
Back when the USD was a respectable outfit, they retailed at a bit over $650 and could easily be found on sale for <$400, now the used ones go fro $400 or so before fees, nonsense
Originally Posted by Contingency Plan
I didn't even know Buttero was Japanese: always assumed they were an Italian outfit.
The Buttero most people talk about is actually a Japanese department of the Italian brand, and the Italian end makes them.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm hesitant to make this a thread of its own, though I think it could be worth it. It's ******* funny.

from The Hairpin

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Those are far too short for that shinguard thing

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Clarks needs to make a military style boot with their leather. No it wouldn't be W+H status but I think they'd look good for what they'd charge....

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been buying a ton of lost &amp; found, it's a wonderful emerging label

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
I've been buying a ton of lost & found, it's a wonderful emerging label

I haven't seen any of the menswear yet. The womenswear reminds me of Gary Graham's stuff, which my wife loves. Where are you picking it up?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Archive, atelier and antolini

Originally Posted by LA Guy
I haven't seen any of the menswear yet. The womenswear reminds me of Gary Graham's stuff, which my wife loves. Where are you picking it up?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bilzerian carries it

Originally Posted by chronoaug
pm me some online store links or something unless you're just looking in person. I should go hitup the boutiques. I haven't been since fall stuff dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads