• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
pics of the gloverall? where did you cop and are you sure buttons are horn?

they haven't done horn in awhile iirc

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ok that's great, now do you have pics pare?

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Attachment
attachment_boots1.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
QFI

Originally Posted by jet
ok that's great, now do you have pics pare?

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Pretty stoked - Re-kopped my leather trimmed trench. It's the best piece NiCo ever did imho, but mine was slim fit when I weighed 50lbs more than I do and it's tenty now so I jumped on the size down when I saw it. So, I'm going to put my bigger one back up for sale, if you're between a L and XL (ie a 42-43R-L) and need a go to fall winter coat let me know.

052lt.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Attachment
Post a pic of your full collection, you are like the quietest baller

Binker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Attachment

attachment_boots1.jpg

Love them.

That NiCo trench is pretty underwhelming.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MMM Black Calf Side Zip Boots MMM Dirty Brown Calf Side Zip Boots MMM White + Grey Hitop Sneakers MMM Chunky Beige Handknit Scarf MMM Black on Black AIDS T MMM Grey on Black AIDS T Raf Simmons Black / White Melance Shawl Collar No Button Cardigan Made to Order Handknit Shawl Collar No Button Cardigan from my Mystery Maker, in Denim Blue Tweed Wool Also broke up with my girl and kopped an FB that night, two hours later
laugh.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira

Only appropriate response thus echoed by me for some of the purchases/post on the last page ;p Hardcore fellows!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads