• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Is plaid flannel entirely played out or does it have another (winter) season left?
Depends on the piece

Uniqlo's got some multipattern shirts that are really cool. I'm def gonna get one

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I work from 8-8 m-f and every Sunday 2/4-10, no rest for the weary.
Dude wtf do you do for a living? I don't even think I work those hours. Well I probably do close to that, but I certainly don't bill those hours.

Originally Posted by Synthese
**** me swollen members is Canadian? No wonder they're in every ski movie. Tight. Lady venom is one of the best tracks ever, no foolies.
Yo what flicks have you watched this year? Lo and behold MSP actually made a decent ski movie, it was like they were purging all of their suck over the last 5 years and saving up their good. Also the L1P movie was mind-blowing for the first half. Pretty much no vanilla urban to be found.

Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Is plaid flannel entirely played out or does it have another (winter) season left?
Plaid flannel, especially the W+H ones, are seriously never going to get played out. They're a solid understated pattern and make for the perfect layering piece. Bolder plaids, yeah, that kind of falls into the really aggressively styled workwear/lumberjack thing that's a bit played but it'll just depend on the context.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Looks like Kiminori Morishita collab with uniqlo again
smile.gif
I found 3 things so far for this winter. If this is any good, probably will get:
tumblr_laupobzQWt1qbmp06.jpg

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Looks like Kiminori Morishita collab with uniqlo again
smile.gif
I found 3 things so far for this winter. If this is any good, probably will get:

I may ask for a proxy for that depending on price/NY availability

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I work from 8-8 m-f and every Sunday 2/4-10, no rest for the weary.

whuh these are Amish farmer hours. You make me feel lazy.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester

Or home furnishings website work, same ****.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Jesus. Buttero B1119s retail at 65100 yen, a few months ago I was scoffing at the fact that that made them a touch over $700, now they're over $800. ******* hell, too bad they aren't sold in terms of the Euro

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ugh next time I sell something on ebay I'm limiting it to domestic buyers. Shipping items to international (ebay) buyers is such a pain **********. Sold something to a guy in Belgium less than two weeks ago and he's already opened up a dispute against me saying he didn't receive the item. No ****, it's been less than two weeks... even using priority stuff traveling half way across the world takes time to arrive not to mention additional time to clear customs.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
ugh next time I sell something on ebay I'm limiting it to domestic buyers. Shipping items to international (ebay) buyers is such a pain **********. Sold something to a guy in Belgium less than two weeks ago and he's already opened up a dispute against me saying he didn't receive the item. No ****, it's been less than two weeks... even using priority stuff traveling half way across the world takes time to arrive not to mention additional time to clear customs.

I thought Paypal made you wait 3 weeks before opening up a case?

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KPO89
I thought Paypal made you wait 3 weeks before opening up a case?

apparently not? A three week rule does make a lot of sense. Especially since some people get very jumpy...

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester

Or home furnishings website work, same ****.

truth man. i'm never usually in bed before midnight always up in the morning no later than 6.

fulltime job plus freelancing.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
zappos couture is so ridiculous, costume national coat on a zappos model:
1217333-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads