• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I'm in a bit of a conundrum(I'm sure I butchered that spelling). A couple months I bought a pair of Nudies Slim Jims, wore them for a couple weeks and decided I didn't like them so I listed them on B&S. They still haven't sold. Last week I bought a pair APC NC and so far I've loved them. Tonight, I decided to try on the Nudies for the hell of it and lo-and-behold, they magically fit better(I weigh about 2 pounds less now??). Now I'm stuck with 2 pairs of raw jeans of similar cuts and I like both of them. I'm thinking I should wear one daily and wear em hard and keep the other closeted for when I feel like wearing dark, new-looking denim? I can't decide which though. Gahhhhh!
ffffuuuu.gif

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you wear one hard then one will look old and the other will look new and so it'll be like two different pairs of jeans and problem solved!

wangvicous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Don't think that is my style but link me anyway if you could be so kind.

I had wjk in mind but it won't fit me, the L is 50 cm across plus looking for wool. There are a couple other features I don't like about that particular one but ya guess I won't ever find one. Ah well.

What about Buzz Rickson/Real Mccoys?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Go hard or go home is what I say. Weekday nights are for relaxed evenings with friends.

I am a fan of the Strong Wednesday as well.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I am a fan of the Strong Wednesday as well.
No day job makes every night a weekend.
smile.gif
As long as other people are picking up the tab.
frown.gif

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
No day job makes every night a weekend.
smile.gif

As long as other people are picking up the tab.
frown.gif

I work from 8-8 m-f and every Sunday 2/4-10, no rest for the weary.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
What are you talking about, have you ever listened to Shad? Swollen Members?

I often listen to CBC radio while working or studying, as their classical and jazz programs are pretty good. However today some Canadian pop music program comes on and they play this:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
ffffuuuu.gif

I still say Alex Trebek is the best MC ever to come out of the country.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I think going-out on weekends is really tacky. Only terrible people are out on weekends.

As usual, LK voices what I'm thinking. "Going out" is seedy

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
I often listen to CBC radio while working or studying, as their classical and jazz programs are pretty good. However today some Canadian pop music program comes on and they play this:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
ffffuuuu.gif

I still say Alex Trebek is the best MC ever to come out of the country.

I stopped watching the video around 20 seconds because my ears were crying out for mercy. But, wait, are you judging Canadian music by the CONTENT ON CANADIAN RADIO STATIONS? Please.

That would be like me saying "American music is terrible, everytime I turn on a US radio station I hear The Black Eyed Peas! How awful!"

This is what SHOULD be on Canadian radio stations, fuckin' good Canadian hip-hop. Shad is one of my favourites, regardless of location polled. His rhymes have mad amounts of insightful and funny word play.

Binker

Reaction score
i love Dries shirting. that dark, subtle, murky vibe of his floral and paisley and ethnic-inspired prints is pure
inlove.gif

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my constantly growing/evolving wardrobe, I'm never satisfied with what I own...

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
when did you get augustas? post pics please!

no doubt what they're saying is pretty dumb, but they're 15yo girls!

To some people $200 is a lot of money. She obviously really likes her air jordans and i bet there are a lot of people who like them more than your lanvins.

The whole post just reeks of condescension. Also no need to mock people for the way they speak.

bitches would have clowned on hendrix until he cried

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Someone find me a baller ass m65, black. No wh or mid tier thanks.
William Gibson x Buzz Rickson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads