• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Any plans for new men's fragrances?
Hah, I actually looked into this last year. One of my favorite scents of all time is called "Knize Ten." I lived in Vienna for two years, and Knize is hands-down the best looking mens store that I've ever seen. Seriously - look at this place: http://knize.at/de/content/1.html Unfriendly staff. Absolutely huge, oversized clothing. But a gorgeous shop. I went in there quite a bit, and always loved their "Knize Ten" fragrance. It's got a strong leather scent and it's really special. Anyway, I was trying to get more of it, but it's impossible to find this stuff online. For a while, I was toying with the idea of doing a Knize Ten "repro" fragrance if you will, but it's seriously difficult. Just like the cheap fragrances at Rite Aid don't smell like the real thing, all the private label fragance places that I found were also shite. It's not a project for anyone who's uneducated about fragances, and that's me. I know a lot about pants, shirts, shoes, and jackets, but I don't really know ****** from my elbow as to how fragrances are made. So it's on hold for the moment. But that said, Knize Ten is incredible. If you go to Vienna, definitely pick up a few bottles. And if you don't, then check out "Gomma" by Etro. It's very close, and pretty awesome in its own right. You can get a bottle off of Ebay for about $60, and I totally recommend it as a Fall scent.
Originally Posted by Klemins
That CPO looks great, will likely pick one up as I've been looking for a nice shirt-jacket or CPO for awhile. You're gonna have everything on lock as you keep expanding the line/styles.
You know it! Did I mention that we're dropping a leather briefcase in December
devil.gif
Originally Posted by fiasco
any plans for a slimmer trouser then the walt? for us stick figures.
musicboohoo[1].gif

I'm actually looking into some new shapes for our trousers. One would be a slimmer, lower rise "cigarette" pant. It's not on the schedule for anytime in the next few months though. However, we've sold literally hundreds of pants to guys with very slim legs. The Walt is actually a very flattering trouser for them - especially if you're going to wear it to work or a professional setting. It doesn't look baggy, and it's sharply tailored. The cigarette pant is planned to be more of a fashion item that has a ton of attitude. But the Walt is a very wearable shape, no matter how thin your legs are.

skyline

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
I'm actually looking into some new shapes for our trousers. One would be a slimmer, lower rise "cigarette" pant. It's not on the schedule for anytime in the next few months though.
excited about this!

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, was just in Vienna for about a week, wish I had known about that Knize Ten

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
At 5'10" and 125lbs, I am ridiculously skinny and the Walt is perfect on me. Any skinnier and you're getting into some serious high fashion area. There is some space there, but it's very much a niche. Like, extremely.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the navy and gray tartan shirt. How long does it usually take for the order to be processed and shipped? Also what type of shipping method does Epaulet use?

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Just ordered the navy and gray tartan shirt. How long does it usually take for the order to be processed and shipped? Also what type of shipping method does Epaulet use?

They will likely process and ship it the next business day. Cheaper stuff(shirts, pants) are USPS priority and usually take a couple days, more expensive stuff is UPS.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I prefer USPS priority anyways. UPS takes longer and is a bit of hassle for apartment dwellers like me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
i wanna see some more fit pics of that chunky bottle green cardigan

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will short prices remain the same throughout fall and winter, or will you be discounting them?

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stopped in the popup shop earlier tonight, mike and his mother-in-law are the nicest new yorkers in the entire city.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Damn, was just in Vienna for about a week, wish I had known about that Knize Ten

Cool, what were you doing there? If you're going back, I can offer a lot of dive bar & karaoke advice. Vienna's a great place to live if you have a strong sense of irony.

Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo

Thanks! We typically ship all orders under $200 via USPS. We're closed on Mondays, so it will most likely go out on Tuesday morning. Delivery is then 2-3 days for most locations in the USA.

Originally Posted by dmash1080
Will short prices remain the same throughout fall and winter, or will you be discounting them?

As a policy, we don't discount any Epaulet or EP's-branded products. That way, I can make the initial retail price lower and put the maximum amount of value into each item. It's a little crazy to have full-priced shorts in the Winter, but we're very privileged to have great customers in Australia and New Zealand who pick up our Spring/Summer merch during these times.

Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
stopped in the popup shop earlier tonight, mike and his mother-in-law are the nicest new yorkers in the entire city.

Thanks for coming by - it was great meeting you too!

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
I think it's 34" off the rack, but I had them hemmed something like 1-1/2" after I got them. I can take accurate measurements when I get home tonight. Here's where the fit pics of the other trousers/chinos are: linky
Sorry, I'm a couple days late with this measurement. My cuff is 1-3/4" and the inseam (including cuff) is 32". - Keith

a2_hennessy

Reaction score
Does anybody have any fit pics of the handknit shawl cardigans that Epaulet is selling? I'm really interested, but would like to see some fits on other people first.
laugh.gif

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by a2_hennessy
Does anybody have any fit pics of the handknit shawl cardigans that Epaulet is selling? I'm really interested, but would like to see some fits on other people first.
laugh.gif

I posted one a couple pages back. It's just upper body but you can get an idea of how it fits.

horse's_ass

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
heyo, any updates on when MOAR sizes of the rivet chinos will be up for pre-order? i moved from a warm place to a cold place and i gotta get some climate appropriate pants fairly soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads