• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EMY
every time i log on facebook, i see pics of her ,being the facebook whore that she is with the new guy. at least she is somewhat reminded of me every time she logs in since i took her current profile pic.

Time to de-friend, man. Don't look back.

EMY

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Time to de-friend, man. Don't look back.
she works for a professor whose lab i visit often (that's actually how i met her) so it might be awkward the next time i see her and she asks why i defriended her.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
LOL. Don't do it, fuji! She'll suck the life force out of you. Or something.

I decided to say '**** you' to my sad self today and promptly signed up for yoga (which will probably be all college girls... and me), and went for a long bike ride.

i kinda want to do yoga but scared to be doing yoga alone with fat college girls and old ladies

jctu82

Reaction score
My girlfriend of 2 years and I broke up over the stupidest thing. We were in the process of moving in together, but we could not agree on anything. For example, she wanted to buy this awful couch from Ikea, but I was set on this couch and we just couldn't compromise. All the petty fights just added up and in the end, we realized moving in together was probably not the best idea. It's a shame it ended because we cared a lot about each other. Hopefully, we can remain friends...

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
spam[1].gif

That's the creepiest spam I have seen yet.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
i kinda want to do yoga but scared to be doing yoga alone with fat college girls and old ladies
This has not been my experience with yoga. The cuties far out number the fatties and a good number of the old ladies are milfs. Not to mention the fact that yoga is actually a good time in and of itself.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^
spam[1].gif

That's the creepiest spam I have seen yet.

you mean best
spam[1].gif
ever?

hell I knew it was spam as I clicked on it...and yet I still checked the measurments on two of the couches. Would almost buy except I refuse to purchase from spam.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
Oh, ****. Hadn't thought of this.

Originally Posted by Stazy
This has not been my experience with yoga. The cuties far out number the fatties and a good number of the old ladies are milfs. Not to mention the fact that yoga is actually a good time in and of itself.
phew! To be honest, I am going for the relaxation and strength workout. The girls are an added bonus (hopefully).

I'm having a hell of a time finding a yoga mat that's not pink, purple, or covered in flowers.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
You'er going to wake up tommorow and feel really stupid about this. Drunk rambling
inlove.gif

Dude- way to call it. Just got back from a great brunch.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Style forum was right, I can't deal with her she's ******* crazy. I'm supposed to meet up with her again on Tuesday, but she's just too fucked up.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EMY
every time i log on facebook, i see pics of her ,being the facebook whore that she is with the new guy. at least she is somewhat reminded of me every time she logs in since i took her current profile pic.

Originally Posted by EMY
she works for a professor whose lab i visit often (that's actually how i met her) so it might be awkward the next time i see her and she asks why i defriend her.

who cares man, she's not sensitive enough not to flaut her boyfriend all over facebook. Why should you have to put up with that ****?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Style forum was right, I can't deal with her she's ******* crazy. I'm supposed to meet up with her again on Tuesday, but she's just too fucked up.
I look forward to the details of your date. Make sure to wear a tie so you have something to wrap around your belt and not leave choke marks on her neck.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji

Well, you asked for a ******* and got punched in the face and clawed at. Do the math.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Well, you asked for a ******* and got punched in the face and clawed at. Do the math.

well you asked for a ******* and got twins so who are you to talk about math?

smile.gif

how is she coming Alter? Must be getting really close, no?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
well you asked for a ******* and got twins so who are you to talk about math?

smile.gif

how is she coming Alter? Must be getting really close, no?

Hahahahaha! Yea...next week sometime, it seems. Got a c-section planned for the 29th if they don't pop out before then. The wife is already at the hospital so no chance they will be born in the car on the way.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads