• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we should start a pool bidding on how many posts it takes for alex to go from current look to full-on gothninja steez

i say 300

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
that hoodie looks a lot better on you than it did on kvc i hate that watch there though
I'm hurt uncy Now I must post a fit with it

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alexlude
Here we go again ... no stunnaz today

but first off comparison to sportsfreak from hypebeast? hahaha dont think so..

I like Kanye's music, his overall fashion sense (not all of his **** but overall i like his style. I mean everyone has their bad fits. but thats my own $0.02) and yes i'm really a noob to high end fashion or fashion as a whole per se. I just dress whats comfortable 'n chill

I came on this site to expand my own personal style and not adopt anyone else's style as everyone has their own personal touch

anyways today

hoodie is CDG/Junya Watanabe
Denim is APC Petit Standard
Shoes are just Clae

1057759759_Su8Dp-XL.jpg

i rike

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ found that record for like $2 the other day.

Nother recent one.

9MZE2.jpg

South Willard shirt
Sierra Designs vest
5eps
Barneys boots

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alexlude
aren't we in a great mood today? shieet according to this post, i would have gotten a better reaction if i went out in a towel straight from the shower

nah man i'm not being a dick i just find it a bit affected. I don't like scarves as accessories.
Originally Posted by Listi
Whatever hendrix, I think the point is not to flame someone who posted something that looks far from horrible and has a fairly good probability of getting cooler over time. And WOW want to know something funny, the sadder I am in real life the nicer I am on the internet lol I just can't bring myself to be mean when I feel so ******.

Haha back when jet used to ***** about me being all nice I was all depressed and ****, then when I'm in a good mood I'm a cock.

but yeah you can't compare outsiders and styleforumers the same way... my first waywt was so much worse and his is actually decent.

lol don't make me find my first WAYWT haha.

Perhaps i wasn't being clear. it's not bad for a first pic, but there are some things which i don't like. Not a fan of the sneakers. The jeans are 1 size too big. The scarf is out of place.

All those in conjunction with the wayfarers give it a fashionclubbro look.

In the nicest way possible!

Sunglasses + scarf = annoying? You realize the sun still rises in the cold, right?

really?

nah i just tend to associate sunglasses with summer.

that hoodie looks a lot better on you than it did on kvc

i hate that watch there though

+1 this pic looks pretty decent.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
hendrix shouldn't be able to comment until he has posted a decent fit.

i've posted plenty of decent fits, i'm just in the process of changing things up a little bit so there's gonna be a few failures for a while.

i can't be bothered posting the boring fits.

Alexlude

Reaction score
Originally Posted by softy
we should start a pool bidding on how many posts it takes for alex to go from current look to full-on gothninja steez

i say 300

should i ask if the "goth-ninja-steez" is a good thing or a bad thing LOL example pic?
wink.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
His G.O.O.D. Friday tracks are winning me over again.

They're OK, but I'd rather have some solo Kanye versus lots of bloated tracks bogged down with guest spots. "Monster" is a nice little song with a ton of dead wood on it. Nicki has the only good verse, and that **** pains me to say.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
aw **** he just came and steezed on KVC with his own sweater awwwwwww ****

ps. wtf have no pain saying that nicki's a bad *****. she kills ****

I'm not convinced yet she isn't just some kooky gimmick most of us will barely remember in a few years. Regardless, her output recently has been much more entertaining compared to her earliest stuff. Girl's got energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads