• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
His G.O.O.D. Friday tracks are winning me over again.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
vsgxfr.gif

Brinbro

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I take it you don't know much about LV except for monogram stuff. Same as with Gucci, Dolve&Gabbana, etc. the actual designer stuff is on par with any other, the monogram is not "Designed" at all. Actually, I'd even buy those monogram hi-tops that RFX has.... if I had an infinite amount of money to blow

Oh word? LV is on par with other trash I'd never wear like Dolce and Gucci? You don't say! Please, educate me! I know you don't like me, but just stop.

Also, I don't doubt you'd like to wear those monogrammed sneakers of RFX's, but no offense, looking at his pictures in here I'd say he's dangerously treading alexlude territory.
blush.gif

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everything Kanye does infuriates me. I hate his tunes, I hate his look, I hate his personality. I used to have bitches, with actually decent music taste, saying things to me like "Kanye's actually sorta dope dude, he's popular but his music is not bad." and I, foolishly, was like "Cool I'll check that **** out" and I was all
screaming.jpg
Also: Gucci runway is pretty good, and there have definitely been good D&G collections... Haven't looked at much mainline though. Nothing wrong with ridiculous status brands if you're rolling in coin, but it's stupid to buy loads of LV **** unless you've already got a Mercedes and a beach house, you're just wasting money that could be better spent. Both brands make legit clothes and then make ****** non-runway logoed up ****.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Everything Kanye does infuriates me. I hate his tunes, I hate his look, I hate his personality.

confused.gif

I can't speak for him as a dude or a fashion authority but his musical resume is solid

And while I wouldn't rock em personally, I kind of like those bright red LV lows he's responsible for. Of course he isn't wearing them properly though.....

Alexlude

Reaction score
Here we go again ... no stunnaz today but first off comparison to sportsfreak from hypebeast? hahaha dont think so.. I like Kanye's music, his overall fashion sense (not all of his **** but overall i like his style. I mean everyone has their bad fits. but thats my own $0.02) and yes i'm really a noob to high end fashion or fashion as a whole per se. I just dress whats comfortable 'n chill I came on this site to expand my own personal style and not adopt anyone else's style as everyone has their own personal touch anyways today hoodie is CDG/Junya Watanabe Denim is APC Petit Standard Shoes are just Clae
1068988793_BavUU-XL.jpg

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont understand why y'all are hating on alex when he has two posts under his belt and growth potential!
considering what usually happens for first-time WAYWTs.
besides, it seems he knows how to find jeans that fit, so that eliminates the need for the whole remedial 12-step program, right?
devil.gif

i'd sure as hell ditch the gold watch though

Alexlude

Reaction score
i agree, i was trying on a different fit w/that watch and didnt take it off until after snapping the photo.. obviously not the best match.
smile.gif

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
always did like that Junya hoodie.

Nothing wrong with your fits man. I like this one better than your last one honestly. Plus you have a great attitude so keep posting.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh what he just went from du into the club to sf status in one post.

Alexlude

Reaction score
after some of your guys' comments, i might have to try on the size 30 Naked & famous denim from my first post (sizing down 1 from 31 to 30). they do look a little bit on the looser side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads