• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I meant on styleforum.

Obviously in real life girls have been doing it since at least the late seventies. My friend did it as a pretty direct reference to the whole batcave scene. I'm still a sucker for girls deliberately sacrificing pleasing aesthetics for effect.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah your far from the first or the only, even on SF.

BTW, why does she have a dot over her throat as well as face, blacked out adams apple?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Yeah your far from the first or the only, even on SF.

BTW, why does she have a dot over her throat as well as face, blacked out adams apple?

Ok show me an example of a posted pic on SF of a girl with a jugend?

Also extra black dot is because I suck at photo editing.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Coming to the states in April next year F***ers, holla at me so we can hang

Need the Justin x Kunk x Razele SF love connection in NY and the Jet x Kelvin x Razele love connection in LA

**** you, too.

Originally Posted by kelvinsense
damn raz how many states are you trolling?
FTFY.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Easy there tiger, if you meant "first to post a pic of his girl with a jugend" then you win.
If you meant "first to regularly **** a broad with a jugend or its variations" then you loose. I was tagging punkrock/riot girl/industrial broads when you were still in nappys.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Easy there tiger, if you meant "first to post a pic of his girl with a jugend" then you win.
If you meant "first to regularly **** a broad with a jugend or its variations" then you loose. I was tagging punkrock/riot girl/industrial broads when you were still in nappys.

Damn dude we shouldn't be arguing when we are united by a love of girls damaged enough to identify with vaguely-fascist counter culture.

Also I highly approve of talking about casually ******* riot girrrls.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If she just did that, she's wayyy late to the game. Not so much counterculture as hopping on the bandwagon.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Magician;3722127 said:
Damn dude we shouldn't be arguing when we are united by a love of girls damaged enough to identify with vaguely-fascist counter culture.

Also I highly approve of talking about casually ******* riot girrrls.[/QUOTE]

God bless Tank Girl, that look has always done it for me.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
If she just did that, she's wayyy late to the game. Not so much counterculture as hopping on the bandwagon.
Dude I just posted that it's a deliberate reference to late seventies goth culture....not every fashion/style choice is influenced by a desire for originality - someone who dresses as boringly as you should realize that.
God bless Tank Girl, that look has always done it for me.
I just like talking about casual ************** like that as it would generally horrify and enrage there politically correct selves.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Coming to the states in April next year F***ers, holla at me so we can hang

Need the Justin x Kunk x Razele SF love connection in NY and the Jet x Kelvin x Razele love connection in LA

if i were to visit one city in the western US it'd be SF

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Omfg whodini ****

Aight so I gotta see who as well, who I will bring you coked up aus babes to cover my transgression.

Kit I'm coming to SF too hopefully, lets holla

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SFs dope. LA isnt my cup of tea so much. its just a different kind of city, LA reminds me of home but bigger

ps. there's plenty of coked up sluts here too but they dont have aussie accents so go ahead and bring a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics