• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
Dressing gown or bowling shirt and shorts?

White russians also make a great accessory (the drink that is)

Went with the former. The latter, while also correct, isn't as recognizable or iconic.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Went with the former. The latter, while also correct, isn't as recognizable or iconic.

I hope you tried to buy at least one beverage with a cheque.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My roommate last year did Larry David. He's jewish so it worked well: bald skull cap with white cotton balls glued around the sides, fake gold rimmed round eyeglasses, a v sweater with a white crew undershirt, corduroy sportcoat, pleated khakis, new balance sneakers.

He was instantly recognized as Larry David and got a lot of props.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Im mulling the idea of being the tooth fairy, I figure it will be good for a few laughs.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My brother's best man.

I don't know if I'll ever forgive him for getting married on Halloween. And his fiance isn't even going to have any slutty bridesmaids to make up for it.

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im gonna dress up as Joker. Not cesar romero joker, or that old Jack Nicholson, but the more recent reinterpretation by Heath Ledger. so edgy, so awesome. Has anyone ever seen this?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pebblegrain
im gonna dress up as Joker. Not cesar romero joker, or that old Jack Nicholson, but the more recent reinterpretation by Heath Ledger. so edgy, so awesome. Has anyone ever seen this?

No, it is likely that you invented this costume. Congratulations on your imagination and ingenuity.

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
No, it is likely that you invented this costume. Congratulations on your imagination and ingenuity.

thanks. also, my gf is going to make a sexy police officer costume

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pebblegrain
thanks. also, my gf is going to make a sexy police officer costume

roflcopter

I'm now going to a screening of Romero's Dawn of the dead at an indie cinema (so I won't hit people) on Halloween - tis half price if you come as a zombie too.

Jsoftz

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going as Ponch from CHiPs. Ladies might like?

thewallychamp

Reaction score
13846_1196813324439_1351650029_30641664_3393908_n.jpg

last year my Jesus get-up worked magic.. built a cross and everything

this year i'm doing the cosmo kramer

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
God Joker costumes are so ***********

The halloween after the movie came out my friends and i were at downtown orlando big haloween block party things a bunch of bars do and there were sooo many jokers. The best was as we were walking to our car, there was this little civic that was at the light with 4 people in the car all dressed as joker
lol8[1].gif

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
The halloween after the movie came out my friends and i were at downtown orlando big haloween block party things a bunch of bars do and there were sooo many jokers. The best was as we were walking to our car, there was this little civic that was at the light with 4 people in the car all dressed as joker
lol8[1].gif

well, ****. I guess I will have to do Avatar then.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a sparkly vampire.

klockwerk

Reaction score
I don't really celebrate Halloween but if I do decide to dress up for the hell of it then I'm probably going to be a Baseball Fury from The Warriors (movie)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads