• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
less **** pic: ro jacket, tee, sneakers and pants, squeezing arms pretty dadly, losing blood flow
IMG_1428.jpg

sorry man but really dislike. the boot tuck is really sloppy albeit this could be fixed im sure. the jacket, however, seems really small on you; like exhaling would cause the one button to explode off like a champagne cork. The massive bunching of your undershirt between your jacket cuff and hands looks bad; kind of like two big grey bracelets. This could probably be fixed by pulling some material up into your sleeve but given that your arms are already pretty tight, that might not be possible. The waist suppression on a guy as ripped as you looks pretty incongruous. Overall i think that jacket is too traditional (or rather not avante gard enough) to be worn with the rest of your fit (particularly the sweat pants and those sneakers).

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That should be a testament to RO's quality. HulKunk looks like he is about to rip through that jacket but it is holding up well.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that is fair, but they are actually just mohair pants that have gotten too baggy on me. i have short legs and no ass which makes all pants fit like **** actually. the jacket is good in the chest and abdomen but pushing it in the arms and shoulders admittedly.

Originally Posted by sq4you
sorry man but really dislike. the boot tuck is really sloppy albeit this could be fixed im sure. the jacket, however, seems really small on you; like exhaling would cause the one button to explode off like a champagne cork. The massive bunching of your undershirt between your jacket cuff and hands looks bad; kind of like two big grey bracelets. This could probably be fixed by pulling some material up into your sleeve but given that your arms are already pretty tight, that might not be possible. The waist suppression on a guy as ripped as you looks pretty incongruous. Overall i think that jacket is too traditional (or rather not avante gard enough) to be worn with the rest of your fit (particularly the sweat pants and those sneakers).

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Would love a zip / rar file with all Fuuma fits in it, real talk.

I was looking through some 'Best of MC Fits' threak and saw a Fuuma x (?)TB suit pic which blew me away, was better then all other MC fits.

Thanks, this might not be public knowledge but I have a relatively large suit wardrobe, hell today I wore:

Paul Stuart navy cashmere overcoat
Etro navy suit w. blue pinstripes
dolce&G blue dress shirt
Sutor cognac zip boots
Hermès "little red riding hood" pocket square
Faliero Sarti grey scarf

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
that is fair, but they are actually just mohair pants that have gotten too baggy on me. i have short legs and no ass which makes all pants fit like **** actually. the jacket is good in the chest and abdomen but pushing it in the arms and shoulders admittedly.

if your arms are super tight then you will start to develop creases on the inside elbow area. in addition to not looking good it will probably damage the jacket fabric faster than normal. you might want to consider that if ur debating keeping it. or.....just pump less iron.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Thanks, this might not be public knowledge but I have a relatively large suit wardrobe, hell today I wore:

Paul Stuart navy cashmere overcoat
Etro navy suit w. blue pinstripes
dolce&G blue dress shirt
Sutor cognac zip boots
Hermès "little red riding hood" pocket square
Faliero Sarti grey scarf

Were you at an interview?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Shoulders and sleeves are too small, but that waist suppression actually looks good on you, albeit a little extreme.

Shoulders are cut to be padded and too small, RO tailorwear is really quirky. Agree about sleeves.

I like the RO longsleeves, with elastic cuffs they bunch nicely and without on a heavy jacket it's like insta gloves with a flick of the wrist.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think all Kunk's pieces are good individually but poorly styled. Should be no boot-tuck and worth with the side zip boots. Also that jacket should not be buttoned, especially not when worn super casually like that.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Were you at an interview?

Yes, I was inspired by a Saudi prince and thus decided to interview candidates for the position of manservant. Would you happen to know how to get blood out of cashmere fabric?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Yes, I was inspired by a Saudi prince and thus decided to interview candidates for the position of manservant. Would you happen to know how to get blood out of cashmere fabric?
I have had good experiences with this place, http://www.hallak.com/--I paid them $80 to clean a mohair jacket after a particularly vibrant night on my trip to NYC this time.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
"I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem." --Seinfeld

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
****, if anyone sees a blue bolero in 52 let me know. Somehow I think it would be pretty fun to wear

jwied82

Reaction score
PA200912.jpg

going to see Japandroids tonight (opening for the walkmen, but im more excited for japandroids really), and it has me in the mood to wear something dark/grungey

helmut lang shirt
nsf t
apc jeans
bikkembergs boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads